Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just have an orange, Callie. You don’t need to dip it on chocolate OR add coconut oil (calories galore) to any chocolate you melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Cor she’s got huge!

It’s because overweight people get very tired. Jess Millichamp is the same. Always napping because her poor body is tired from working hard carrying all the excess fat.
Hmmm I'm a chunky monkey but I don't need an afternoon nap 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes at least being married to her usually carries the pro of travelling to exotic destinations. Now he’s stuck in a flat with her

Reactions: 1
I'd be really interested to know if the DM that upset her was calling her out on the excessive lockdown spending and the mortgage holiday/worried about money posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd be really interested to know if the DM that upset her was calling her out on the excessive lockdown spending and the mortgage holiday/worried about money posts.
Her upset doesn't appear to have lasted long as they have ordered takeaway after her long day gardening ! That's money that they could have put towards this months mortgage payment along with the completely unnecessary horn for her expensive bike! She really is a joker !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought wow she’s done some gardening on her own (actually done something!) but no of course Dan&I was there too!
Also she puts me to shame with all the veg she eats 😕

She’s mentioned a few times about having disordered eating and I’m guessing it’s something to do with bingeing.

Gaining and losing weight is really very simple. You have to either consume more calories or fewer calories than your body uses each day.

So for example, if she’s 5”6 and weighs 20 stone, (just a guess), eating around 2408 calories a day would maintain her weight.

She’s clearly gained quite a lot of weight in the last year and therefore must be eating 3000+ calories. I don’t think she’s eating thousands of calories worth of her salads and vegetable dishes every day.

She just doesn't show the food that isn't Instagram worthy. Same as DV. You'd have to eat a shed load of salad and fruit to be that size. I eat decent meals, but I'd also happily eat the same size meals as.my husband plus a share size chocolate bar of.an.evening when the kids are in bed 🐷

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow Callie. The food posts were so long, 3 stories long on how to peel a bloody tomato!! I do feel she has gained weight and you can tell in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A mortgage holiday... might actually show how quick the cash dries up with these influencers.

I think she weighs more than 20 stone
As a weight watchers weighed-inner (don’t judge, I grew up with my mum leading groups and always ended up on the scales) I can guarantee it’s more like 22-24 stone

Reactions: 4
Are we actually supposed to pretend ( like she is ) that there is no filter on that picture of her heavily made up face flogging that freebie makeup ....Dear oh dear oh dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we actually supposed to pretend ( like she is ) that there is no filter on that picture of her heavily made up face flogging that freebie makeup ....Dear oh dear oh dear!
OMG that is what I was coming on to say?! That has been filtered to f**k! I initially thought her camera was broken or something, the quality was so bad. I had to laugh as she is attempting to advertise a make-up “look” in collab with Beautypie - she is a terrible advert for them! 😂 🤣😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4