Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obviously changed then....still not my idea of a fun holiday
Lol each to their own for sure. I do like the idea of a safari, I love to travel and I think there are advantages to doing that kind of holiday with a company so you don’t have to stress about the arrangements but that kind of two weeks with the gang of people who also happened to book that holiday on that day as if you’re best mates thing isn’t my cup of tea! Don’t get me wrong I’m all for meeting people when you go away, I did a big train trip in the states and I had meals with other people in the dining car and that was amazing. I never saw them again but meeting them for one meal and asking everyone where they were going was fascinating.

Reactions: 2
The thing that baffles me... I've seen plenty of influencers, standard size and plus size, have campaigns and brand to work with throughout. She's had naff all. She obviously is tit at her 'job'. Or as people have said doesn't fit anywhere in terms of genre/niche (can't thing of the right word). Other people have managed so she really needs to take a look at herself and work.

This reads terribly but it is late so please forgive me. My brain isn't functioning at full capacity 🤣

Reactions: 3
Now she's on the beg for an outside table & chairs 🙄 Get a real job, earn money and pay for one yourself!
Just saw that ! Absolutely shameless in how she now asks for things they can't be bothered to pay for themselves! Looking at the sort of food she is cooking they are not exactly hard up !

Now she's on the beg for an outside table & chairs 🙄 Get a real job, earn money and pay for one yourself!
Just saw that ! Absolutely shameless in how she now asks for things they can't be bothered to pay for themselves! Looking at the sort of food she is cooking they are not exactly hard up ! R
The thing that baffles me... I've seen plenty of influencers, standard size and plus size, have campaigns and brand to work with throughout. She's had naff all. She obviously is tit at her 'job'. Or as people have said doesn't fit anywhere in terms of genre/niche (can't thing of the right word). Other people have managed so she really needs to take a look at herself and work.

This reads terribly but it is late so please forgive me. My brain isn't functioning at full capacity 🤣
I understood Lols! I just think that people are seeing through her and the constant begging for freebies that they are more than able to pay for themselves. Fashion wise she just isn't relatable, the clothes she wears are all old fashioned ( the hideous white bra ! ) and ill fitting dresses, paired with clumpy unattractive trainers - how is that aspirational? The holidays she is taken on, I'm at a loss as to why the companies include her. If it's because she is plus size? She never includes any beneficial information in reference to that in her posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Would it make sense for a brand to gift her patio furniture... I don’t get the impression that’s her audience, things like clothes & lifestyle accessories 100%, but I don’t think she’s influencing anyone Into spending £500+ on outside furniture any time soon?

Reactions: 4
Would it make sense for a brand to gift her patio furniture... I don’t get the impression that’s her audience, things like clothes & lifestyle accessories 100%, but I don’t think she’s influencing anyone Into spending £500+ on outside furniture any time soon?
She wants to though. Hence all the insta worthy updates to the garden - pizza oven, hammocks, hot tub etc. It seems very clear she’s trying to move away from just plus size related content and diversify into general lifestyle blogger type 🙄

Reactions: 5
She wants to though. Hence all the insta worthy updates to the garden - pizza oven, hammocks, hot tub etc. It seems very clear she’s trying to move away from just plus size related content and diversify into general lifestyle blogger type 🙄
There’s no nice way to say this but their flat isn’t the backdrop for an insta interiors account... it’s the reserves of those huge Victorian properties in F&B tbh 😳

• Haha
Even all the cooking is a sham too ! Poor Dan just wanted porridge the other morning but she was insisting he eat some egg or fruit concoction she had artfully constructed for the benefit of her audience!

• Heart
So glad we got that close up of her chopping a tomato - literally had no clue to do it before she came along! 🙄

Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Healthy ?! I think they eat expensive!! For someone who allegedly is struggling financially, she eats very very well !
[/QUOTE
They’re not struggling at all, just trying to be more relatable 🙄 I cannot work out what she’s trying to be now, lifestyle? food? I wouldn’t follow her for either to be honest

Reactions: 2
I think by struggling they mean not getting a huge amount of money every month. Don’t think they need a food bank just yet

Latest dermalogica ad.... couldn’t even get the name of the product right 🙄 And she was all over beauty pie last week, the best products etc etc....except when you’re being paid to advertise something else eh Callie

Latest dermalogica ad.... couldn’t even get the name of the product right 🙄 And she was all over beauty pie last week, the best products etc etc....except when you’re being paid to advertise something else eh Callie
And this is what the issue is with her, well my issue with her! A complete lack of any integrity. She has, like soo many of them sold out and will now flog any old rubbish because it allows her fund a lifestyle that she can't be arsed to actually go out to work for.

Reactions: 6
Watching her latest posts, I get the sense that they are both beginning to annoy and wear on each other now. That whole thing about pronunciation, yes they were having a bit of a laugh, but you can see that Dan looks fed up lol.