Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgetting to disclose affiliate links and ADs when it’s her job? Not an excuse, she needs to grow up and be more transparent.
Also cannot abide influencers complaining that they only get pennies for sharing a link? It’s the bleeping law that you do, if you don’t think it’s worth your while then don’t feature the bleeping product?

It’s funny they have the clarity of mind to go and build an aff link & share it on a swipe up but forget to write #aff. It’s because they don’t want to, simple as.

Same with complaining about 100 messages a day... messages they don’t even have to reply to 😂 Imagine having to work in the real world where you get emailed, slacked, WhatsApped, called on your mobile & called on your desk phone, having people pop over or grab you cos you walked past their meeting room, all the while having to create actual output?

Reactions: 16
Oh and here she is moaning about politics again.

I love how she thinks she’s such a bleeping expert on how to be prime minister during a never before seen global pandemic but she can’t even do her own job correctly.

People in glass houses springs to mind

Reactions: 6
Also cannot abide influencers complaining that they only get pennies for sharing a link? It’s the bleeping law that you do, if you don’t think it’s worth your while then don’t feature the bleeping product?
The classic ‘I only get a small percentage’. Yes but if you’re linking a high end item and say 100 people buy that item, those pennies soon add up. As well as people not realising any time they make a purchase from that website within 30 days, you will still get a cut of that

Reactions: 8
The classic ‘I only get a small percentage’. Yes but if you’re linking a high end item and say 100 people buy that item, those pennies soon add up. As well as people not realising any time they make a purchase from that website within 30 days, you will still get a cut of that
Also when us mere paupers use cashback sites to make purchases, guess what, we only get a small % too!

Honestly the entitlement is wild. They get wholly gifted / heavily subsidised items they then flog to people to buy with their PAYE earnings. They then complain they make what, 1-10% depending on retailer? Boo bleeping hoo.

Also complaining you’ve only had one job in ten weeks. You’re self employed sis so that’s on you really 🤷🏻‍♀️ Supermarkets were hiring weren’t they, you just had to turn up with your ID pretty much during the first few weeks of lockdown.

I actually came to this thread really liking her, but how she’s behaving during covid is shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also when us mere paupers use cashback sites to make purchases, guess what, we only get a small % too!

Honestly the entitlement is wild. They get wholly gifted / heavily subsidised items they then flog to people to buy with their PAYE earnings. They then complain they make what, 1-10% depending on retailer? Boo bleeping hoo.

Also complaining you’ve only had one job in ten weeks. You’re self employed sis so that’s on you really 🤷🏻‍♀️ Supermarkets were hiring weren’t they, you just had to turn up with your ID pretty much during the first few weeks of lockdown.

I actually came to this thread really liking her, but how she’s behaving during covid is shameful.
You kidding me? She would have to work If she goes to a supermarket!
She may get tired just thinking about putting a can of beans back to the shelf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now she’s shadily added a swipe up to the couch, pretty sure that will earn her more than a few pennies!!

Also, one job in ten weeks, apparently took her ages to film and it’s...shite. What’s happened to her?!

Now she’s shadily added a swipe up to the couch, pretty sure that will earn her more than a few pennies!!

Also, one job in ten weeks, apparently took her ages to film and it’s...shite. What’s happened to her?!
Right!? Literally what happened to her!? I used to really enjoy her content. It’s been going down hill for ages now, but recently it’s like she just can’t be bothered at all. Surely if you were that worried about money and this is the one brand deal you have had recently then you would put soooo much more effort into it.

I think part of the problem is she wants to be this travel blogger and has tried her best to sack off the plus size beauty and fashion element (unless it’s a mega deal combined with travel like Anthropologie) so it’s no wonder her deals have run dry during covid as she can’t do any travelling and probably won’t be able to for ages!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She also needs to prepare herself for what will be a recession & a fundamental change to our way of life. Travel won’t be viable in its existing state for a very bleeping long time now, moreover the economic fall out of this lockdown will mean that the comfortable families who were booking these resorts before simply aren’t. The younger girls who live through credit lines will either not have access to fresh cards or will have their available balances reduced as banks review their risk appetite downwards.

She needs to be pro active and not just whinge about it. Sadly I think neither of them are brain of Britain so probably won’t clock until it’s too late.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, I’m being a witch, but I can’t get over how piggy her eyes are in the insta stories of her doing her make up. There’s one close up of her 👁 and.... 😳

Reactions: 1
It really annoys me that her sink tap does not match her bath tap. And the caption. Bathing after a long hard day of doing f all as usual, hanging about with Simpering Dan
Again not tagged the gifted items in her bathroom!! (Most of the bathroom if I remember)

Reactions: 2
I hate how “trendy” that bathroom is. A bathroom soley built for instagram. It’s so boring.

Reactions: 5
What is with influencers who’ve never mentioned reading before all circle jerking over each other’s tit books. I can barely make it through a Candice B caption I can’t think of anything worse than a book of it

Reactions: 3
I hate how “trendy” that bathroom is. A bathroom soley built for instagram. It’s so boring.
Bathrooms like that will just date horribly.

What is with influencers who’ve never mentioned reading before all circle jerking over each other’s tit books. I can barely make it through a Candice B caption I can’t think of anything worse than a book of it
Would rather rip my own eyes out than read a book by Candice B 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These plus size influencers worry me. I’m not fat bashing (I’m a size 18 myself) but it worries me that they make out being overweight is a great life choice to young girls. They forget to mention the chubrub, the varicose veins, back problems not to mention the pressure on the organs and joints.
Prancing around in your underwear is not positivity it’s giving a big middle finger to potential health risks. I know I’m not the only one to feel this way.

Like I say I’m not judging people’s life choices I just wish they would give a more balanced view.

Reactions: 13
These plus size influencers worry me. I’m not fat bashing (I’m a size 18 myself) but it worries me that they make out being overweight is a great life choice to young girls. They forget to mention the chubrub, the varicose veins, back problems not to mention the pressure on the organs and joints.
Prancing around in your underwear is not positivity it’s giving a big middle finger to potential health risks. I know I’m not the only one to feel this way.

Like I say I’m not judging people’s life choices I just wish they would give a more balanced view.
I totally agree with this. And likewise I’m a 16 and it can be hard work for all the reasons you mention above, I don’t hate my body and everyone has the right to be happy but it’s not all plain sailing and I certainly couldn’t imagine how I’d feel if I was any bigger.

Reactions: 4
Callie makes being a bit wobbly look good, but she’s lucky she tans well and has a pretty face.

Can someone please comment in her latest post and tell her to stop feeling like a piece of useless tit (her words) she could be out working/volunteering. Wtaf.