Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed Callie will say she had something which seems small and healthy but then will post pictures of all the food they’ve had and there’s bloody loads of it that she failed to mention

And as much as I can't stand her.... back when I followed fullerfigurefullerbust she always used to post massive plates of food - lots of salad - but her plate was PILED.
Her meals were absolutely huge....it still counts even if it’s salad...and always so much garlic😂

Reactions: 1
Another purchase. Why mention you are worried about your income during this time and then within days upload very expensive purchases on to your Instagram. Its really bleeping insensitive to people who are having real money troubles during this time.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
New bike and a hot tub...oh and a pizza oven. All over a time she's made posts about how they worry about rent money etc etc. Buy what you like but don't make preaching posts about influencers and money troubles. She's tone deaf.

Reactions: 8
All those essential items.....you know she needed the pizza oven so they could make pizza for the neighbours....oh duck off Callie....you wanted it to feed your own face....agree they’re all tone deaf, they have no idea what it feels like to go without or be worrying where their next meal is coming from....

Reactions: 5
It looks more and more like the post on worrying about her mortgage was just to drum up new work from brands, no? The fact she’s mates with Navabi and they’ve sent her flowers (likely in the lead up to some paid work) shows it worked 😂

Reactions: 7
It looks more and more like the post on worrying about her mortgage was just to drum up new work from brands, no? The fact she’s mates with Navabi and they’ve sent her flowers (likely in the lead up to some paid work) shows it worked 😂
Yeah Bethany Rutter works for Navabi I beleive so they could of come from her....

Reactions: 3
All those essential items.....you know she needed the pizza oven so they could make pizza for the neighbours....oh duck off Callie....you wanted it to feed your own face....agree they’re all tone deaf, they have no idea what it feels like to go without or be worrying where their next meal is coming from....
Danielle Vanier is the worst for this! Mummy and Daddy are loaded and I bet they send her an allowance every month 🙄

Reactions: 5
I was going to say at least she doesn’t have her mouth open in this latest pic but she actually does lol ffs.

• Haha
Why is she not volunteering if she feels useless? Just get off your bum and help! Don’t sit there and do nothing and feel for sorry for yourself!
My brother isn’t working. But he has done so much for others as sitting it home has really affected him!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why is she not volunteering if she feels useless? Just get off your bum and help! Don’t sit there and do nothing and feel for sorry for yourself!
My brother isn’t working. But he has done so much for others as sitting it home has really affected him!
The real complaint here is about her not getting booked on new jobs, she's obviously hoping brands get in touch.

I don't believe she can even be worried about it from a financial PoV because she's spending like mad, we're both earning 100% (we are working full time for it) & have significantly reduced outgoings, and I wouldn't dream of spending at the rate they are.

Reactions: 6
The real complaint here is about her not getting booked on new jobs, she's obviously hoping brands get in touch.

I don't believe she can even be worried about it from a financial PoV because she's spending like mad, we're both earning 100% (we are working full time for it) & have significantly reduced outgoings, and I wouldn't dream of spending at the rate they are.
Your a normal person that won’t go begging to a brand for work.
I too have cut down 1. Because places (nails/hair) aren’t open. And 2. My BF is a pilot and is furloughed and there is still a chance he will lose his job.
But I am not moping on my social media demanding things!

Reactions: 4
Calli Thorpe is so out of touch it's unreal. Several stories discussing disordered eating, worried about triggering posting too much, next story...have a look at my garlic butter 🤷
Surely she should have at least thought you know what I better slips something else between these stories or leave it a while to post. She's tone deaf or just trolling everybody

Reactions: 7
Calli Thorpe is so out of touch it's unreal. Several stories discussing disordered eating, worried about triggering posting too much, next story...have a look at my garlic butter 🤷
Surely she should have at least thought you know what I better slips something else between these stories or leave it a while to post. She's tone deaf or just trolling everybody
Yeah I thought that, she literally was talking about her issues and then went, anyway... garlic butter...

To be fair re bike purchase - I think it will probably do her a tremendous amount of good for her mental health (and physical health) if she gets outside and cycles.

Reactions: 2