Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the actual piss or is she that thick?! Posting that about warehouse workers and delivery people then continuing to order unnecessary shite?!!!

Reactions: 7
I can't put into words how happy I am that she has peeled those AWFUL stickers off her living room wall. They were such a tatty eyesore!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s beating herself up about not having prints, but I think having the photos up is lovely. It’s her home, she shouldn’t be worrying about trends.

I wonder when dan builds stuff- is he doing out of genuine enjoyment and love for her, or is it his way of shutting her the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she has a good eye for interior design and I’m glad she got rid of those juvenile wall stickers!
Does anyone know if she’s renting this flat? Or have they brought it..?

Reactions: 2
I wonder when dan builds stuff- is he doing out of genuine enjoyment and love for her, or is it his way of shutting her the duck up
It's his way of escaping her. I bet the poor bloke can't go for a tit and scroll without her texting to see where he is.😂

I think she has a good eye for interior design and I’m glad she got rid of those juvenile wall stickers!
I'm almost certain they've bought it...

Reactions: 3
Most definately bought it - she loved the old flat that they rented before they moved.

Reactions: 3
I might be easily impressed but that thing looks great - what does he do for a living? He should start doing these bits he’s obviously got a ~natural flair for it?!

Reactions: 5
I just watched her stories and she has once again said she 'doesnt feel up to it', this time in relation to doi g bloodu Instagram stories. She is so out of touch with reality, a mega snowflake and the laziest person I follow (tied with Hannah Gale), I may have to unfollow because she just irritates me too much.

I might be easily impressed but that thing looks great - what does he do for a living? He should start doing these bits he’s obviously got a ~natural flair for it?!
I think he works in admin at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, she used to work there too

Yeah she did. Had a meeting there where she was receptionist. Waiting there all of a couple minutes could tell she was an annoying/ott fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bollocks is that her portion size on her stories! That bowl and 7 more more likely.

Reactions: 2
She’s looking incredibly unwell. We’re seeing less and less below the chins, so I think she’s aware of how much weight she’s gaining in lockdown.

She has at least put on 10kilos during isolation. Callies sh*ts me to tears. Why not use this time to practice makeup looks and hair styles and film them? Or if she’s that into cooking start doing a day on the plate? It’s actually very concerning how large she is getting, she is very dark under the eyes and her skin looks horrible lately yet she pretends to only eat healthy food? I truly don’t get it

She has at least put on 10kilos during isolation. Callies sh*ts me to tears. Why not use this time to practice makeup looks and hair styles and film them? Or if she’s that into cooking start doing a day on the plate? It’s actually very concerning how large she is getting, she is very dark under the eyes and her skin looks horrible lately yet she pretends to only eat healthy food? I truly don’t get it
I hate how they make out they eat small portions of healthy food. At least Jessontheplussize is honest 😂

Reactions: 5
I hate how they make out they eat small portions of healthy food. At least Jessontheplussize is honest 😂
And as much as I can't stand her.... back when I followed fullerfigurefullerbust she always used to post massive plates of food - lots of salad - but her plate was PILED.