Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these influences stand there clapping for Key Workers. Share all the petitions for better work rights ect. Tell you all how great the NHS is.
Share what ever charity is fashionable at the time. But yet not one of these people have said

‘Hi I have been gifted more beauty products/ furniture/ whatever and I would love for someone (key worker/ struggling family) to have it. So I’m going to gift it on’

they haven’t offered to pay for someone’s shopping, send flowers to someone who is poorly to cheer them up. They just cry Help to insta to see how much free tit they can beg for.

Reactions: 7
The one for me is I hope as a result of all this the free event nights/breaks away/holidays stop

Reactions: 6
The one for me is I hope as a result of all this the free event nights/breaks away/holidays stop
Honestly, i never got it anyway... brands taking 'influencers' abroad or away for the weekend, all in the name of flogging a dress, bikini or makeup.

I've never felt more inclined to buy something an 'influencer' is selling because they are pictured in it in Italy or whatever, compared to their London flat.

I can definitely see many retail brands reviewing their budgets for that stuff.

Reactions: 8
Completely agree - it’s a massive turn off for me because I know I’m effectively (indirectly) paying for their free holidays and the company’s massive advertising budget.

Reactions: 6
I think there may be an increase as airlines and resorts try to encourage people back.
I’m sure they will want people paying not giving freebies, will be interesting to see but holidays off the agenda for a while yet i think. It’s a new oven she’s after 😂

Reactions: 1
Completely agree - it’s a massive turn off for me because I know I’m effectively (indirectly) paying for their free holidays and the company’s massive advertising budget.
100%, let's hope lockdown shakes things up on a good day and stops these influences being able to be total beggy bastards.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely boils my piss with the lot of them. It’s their job, least they could do is get it right....if I failed to declare something that was gifted to me at work I’d at best get a warning, more likely get the sack. But rules don’t seem to apply to them, or they do when it suits (eg begging for more)

Oh FGS - I made the mistake of looking her stories. Who on Earth is going to want a print of her ridiculous posing in the bathroom, trotters in the air photo?! Why?!

This is scraping the barrel really 😠

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The first time she posted her and Dan in bed, I thought this is a bit cute and it’s lovely that they’re so comfortable in their relationship. But it’s constant naked wriggling on camera. Why wouldn’t you have more fun doing that with the camera off?!

Reactions: 1
The first time she posted her and Dan in bed, I thought this is a bit cute and it’s lovely that they’re so comfortable in their relationship. But it’s constant naked wriggling on camera. Why wouldn’t you have more fun doing that with the camera off?!
I think she’s so obsessed with them being “goals” that she films everything. It’s normal in a happy relationship to have these lovely intimate moments and in a way it’s nice she wants to share it to show her followers what a normal happy relationship looks like. However, it feels like a performance. Like they’re trying to one up maybe other couples who share their lives on Instagram stories.