Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed & the fatphobic stuff doesn’t sit very well either? There’s enough to comment on without that.
But the thread of fat phobic comments about Callie Thorpe is ok? Wow, doesn’t take a genius to work out who’s behind the “leave Danie alone” comments does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But the thread of fat phobic comments about Callie Thorpe is ok? Wow, doesn’t take a genius to work out who’s behind the “leave Danie alone” comments does it?
This is boring lol I’m pretty certain I’ve called it out fatphobia elsewhere on the site, I’ve got a super active & several month old account you’re welcome to take a look at my message history. There’s enough to criticise influencers about without being fatphobic, which I think is gross and dumb sorry you’re guilty of it 🌚

Reactions: 14
This is boring lol I’m pretty certain I’ve called it out fatphobia elsewhere on the site, I’ve got a super active & several month old account you’re welcome to take a look at my message history. There’s enough to criticise influencers about without being fatphobic, which I think is gross and dumb sorry you’re guilty of it 🌚
Agree with you there, plenty of absolute dickheadedness to comment on with these accounts without bringing size into it, or looks or peoples kids for that matter (not on this thread but it’s on others and that definitely doesn’t sit well with me)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What Covid-19 has taught me about Callie is that if she doesn't have undeclared free holidays then she has absolutely zero content. I'd rather watch her white walls dry 😭

Reactions: 12
When they got together, I obviously went to look on her gfs insta (it was private) but her bio was “I come with an English accent🥀

eh?! Anyway, it’s now been deleted. Must have realised she looked like a numpty.
That gf is only interested in one large thing and it’s her bank balance!

Reactions: 3
I think her parents own the house she lives in , so doubt shes paying rent . I cant stand her , unfollowed a long time ago . Dont believe for a minute in her illness. Think shes a complete fraud .

Do you think she has any money tho? Surely it's just from the bank of daddy?
I’d estimate a lovely house like that in Walthamstow to be £800-900k minimum? She couldn’t have gotten a mortgage for the full sum on her salary alone (& any rental income isn’t counted in calcs) so guessing she has a mortgage for £200k odd on it with the rest paid off in cash? She has two tenants who probably pay £600-700 a month minimum in rent, they’ll cover 2/3rds of bills so that’s the house paid for and even some pocket money out of it. Then everything else she earns is just pocket money then I suppose?

Even if she’s not getting a direct debit allowance from them having the basics just covered off for you must be SO freeing. Also being able to call up your parents and get your kitchen renovated or a new dining room set saves you thousands and thousands, so you can live a really nice lifestyle on a standard income.

I think her parents own the house she lives in , so doubt shes paying rent . I cant stand her , unfollowed a long time ago . Dont believe for a minute in her illness. Think shes a complete fraud .
I was taking about danielle vanier not callie -sorry for any confusion ☺

I agree. Daddy owns the house. Have you seen the family home in Devon? And the one in Italy. I think she is another lazy, spoilt brat.

Sometime I think it’s put on. Then other times I don’t. Losing weight might help?