Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like everyday life when you’re at home and not swanning around Europe on holiday though right Callie?

39561647-BD68-4E51-BE5E-2A6E9BEE6DAC.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Shes even pretentious with her sauces.
Just crack out the daddies and heinz 🙄

Reactions: 3
So I am at this point a little confused what her job actually is…..travel content blogger…..food critic…..make up blogger…..house beautiful blogger…fitness blogger…..talking s@&t blogger…..!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
So…… is The Confidence Corner done then? No grid posts since early September. Wonder if they are still taking a monthly subscription fee from their deluded customers? 🧐 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Wow, they’ve done fantastically out of that! Was that just for their subscription service? 🤯
I think the 2022 values will be a lot of Callie’s personal business revenue like ads etc. especially if the company was always registered in her name 🧐. Because The Con Corner Instagram page existed loooong before Callie and Lauren actually launched the subscription and whatnot.

I think the 2022 values will be a lot of Callie’s personal business revenue like ads etc. especially if the company was always registered in her name 🧐. Because The Con Corner Instagram page existed loooong before Callie and Lauren actually launched the subscription and whatnot.
Thank you - you’re right as the membership biz is nilch with overdue accounts in fact - I’m actually quite surprised as it’s rare to see a decent balance sheet for an influencer these days?

It does look like she’s kept a fair bit of cash in the business which could hide a less great year, but she’s got enough in there to draw down on for another year or two, so not doing badly at all. Which begs the question…. How?! 😂🫣 Waitrose and ten million skincare brands must pay really bleeping well!

Curvyroamer just does pure affiliate marketing now all she does is post aff links on her page in her insta broadcast. She's absolutely raking it in

The receptionist at my local hairdresser is a instahun with a following of less than 20k. She’s all affiliated posts and a smattering of ads. Over the summer met her out and she told me she gets 1k for a sponsored post and an affiliate link she put up the week before brought in 2k.

These huns are creaming it in. Wondering when the bubble is going to burst? In a few years they’ll be replaced with AI.

Reactions: 5
The receptionist at my local hairdresser is a instahun with a following of less than 20k. She’s all affiliated posts and a smattering of ads. Over the summer met her out and she told me she gets 1k for a sponsored post and an affiliate link she put up the week before brought in 2k.

These huns are creaming it in. Wondering when the bubble is going to burst? In a few years they’ll be replaced with AI.
Yet people on Poppy Adams and Jess Millichamp threads are always asking how they earn a living and seem to have loads of money 😓😫

BECAUSE THEY DO HAVE ALL THAT MONEY!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found it pretty poor that rather than attend to Granch who was aided by the accessibility team and her sister with the luggage, her first thought was to whip the camera out for #content

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Making sure she gets plenty of content with Granch visiting. Her sister looks sweet though. Is she struggling back to Wales on the train with Granch and 20 frozen meals that Callie and Dan have cooked for him? Poor girl!
Also…regarding previous comments….no sign of the cat!
IMG_5267.jpeg
IMG_5264.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 1