Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just really tit at her 'job', there's nothing of any interest or substance in between these trips which just makes the trips she goes on seem even more braggy. She's just so out of touch, living what appears to ve a very indulgent, braggy lifestyle that near no one can replicate. Then the 'content' she puts out regarding the trips is absolutely dire. Recycled nonsense, vague, not unique, not detailed, just not bleeping interesting

Reactions: 2
It feels like with most of the trips she goes on them enjoys them and then when she gets home sits on her arse picks a few of the best pictures she's taken and write tiny long winded captions over them which no one will read.

If you were interested in travel and watch influencers for this reason you want to see what the place is like in real time and actually see stories of the places visited and the person actually enjoying their trip to really get a feel for it but you definitely don't get that with callie

Reactions: 1
I actually can’t even remember anywhere she’s been this year - that’s how boring her content was.

oh, Costa Rica but only because of her hiking boots

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've said it before I think but I love Chelsea's content from cheap holiday expert. She posts loads and does a mixture of stories / reels and posts WHILST she's away and useful blog posts when she's back. It is very clear she's 'working' albeit in a dream job!

Callie is literally on holiday. Maybe she will do a few half hearted posts when she's back (look at the sea! Here's me again in my cossie!) but no stories unless it's to pick up engagement before another ads drops.

Reactions: 3
I've said it before I think but I love Chelsea's content from cheap holiday expert. She posts loads and does a mixture of stories / reels and posts WHILST she's away and useful blog posts when she's back. It is very clear she's 'working' albeit in a dream job!
YES! I had read previous comments about Callie and thought “but who do I actually follow who influences me for travel (as I have a few that I follow for vicarious thrills, but know I could never stop there unless I have a lotto win). Chelsea is utterly fabulous. Transparent, funny, useful. Treats it like an actual job. I absolutely ♥ her.

Stephanie has mentioned quite a few times that travel brands just gift the trip to [their level/reach] influencers and expect the trip to be sufficient payment for the content, so feels like a) the brands wouldn’t really have a leg to stand on re her poor content creation as they’re not strictly paying for it? and b) like it’s fairly easy to “get” these trips provided you’ve got a following? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Love how she’s bothered to declare them now Danielle Vanier subtweeted about it. She still tries to hide it with the white though.

I have to say I'm not really that up to date with her stuff. I did see today though it was just ad ad ad ad. The issue really is that there's no organic real content it's all just things that have to be done for a brand. I wonder if she actually doesn't enjoy this any more. There is certainly not even a passing attempt to really engage with people unless there is a deal making her. It's a bit odd. I'm sure free holidays are lovely though but even basic checks for typos aren't being done. Maybe her enthusiasm for it all has waned?

She’s lost over 500 followers in a month, i wonder what sort of long term plan she has

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to say, ( sorry I’m more of a lurker than a poster ) she must be doing ok because on page 32 there is a photo of her on a train through the Dolomites and that bag she has is a Loewe Puzzle and is usually around £2700 depending on size.
I used to like her content when she was into plus size fashion but that’s long gone, it’s really dull now and she never looks like she’s enjoying anything.

• Wow
Never does anything unless it involves money. Guess thats how she can afford a £2,700 handbag! But tbh she doesnt actually seem to do much to earn that sort of money! Baffles me how she gets away with it!
IMG_5177.jpeg

At this point I don't know who irritates me most, Callie or Dan&I. A pair of grifting twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I don’t normally ask this…”

Except you do. Every effing trip. Stuff like “I’m not sure if my Insta/SIM card/phone is playing up, can you comment or message if you can see it?” (Or similar stuff)

This is your JOB Callie. If you do it well and properly PEOPLE WILL COMMENT, LIKE AND SHARE. We don’t dislike adverts, but we only like good ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 6