Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s limited the comments on the pic of the people she’s posted nude. Wonder if people were calling her out?!

Reactions: 2
Uploading a long lens snap of two unsuspecting naked people on holiday without their consent is just not the one hun. Like what on earth is she thinking? Can you imagine the uproar if she thought someone had taken a picture of her and Dan without her consent- even if they weren't even naked? We would never hear the end of it!!!!

Literally baffled!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Uploading a long lens snap of two unsuspecting naked people on holiday without their consent is just not the one hun. Like what on earth is she thinking? Can you imagine the uproar if she thought someone had taken a picture of her and Dan without her consent- even if they weren't even naked? We would never hear the end of it!!!!

Literally baffled!
She has no regard for other people, just herself

Reactions: 4

Literally baffled!
She'd be the first one to come on crying and shout "fatphobia" if someone took a photo of Dan&I on the beach like that. The hypocrisy is real.

Reactions: 5
Shouldn't it say #gifted on her stories? Even if it wasn't gifted by the travel company, it was gifted by the taxpayer!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everybody, first time posting here. I'm glad to find you guys because I'm getting really sick of some of her content as well, especially the AD AD AD ones... everything she posts is AD related,just change her username to calliead then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was that I posted about her never wearing the gifted bikini’s… hiya Callie, get Dan&I to pour you a sangria and get off here love.
E707984E-7CD5-4AD6-B412-3D4BA7E9F741.jpeg

Reactions: 2
So are we assuming this is a “gifted” trip and she’s going to throw in a sneaky wee “ad” telling everyone at the end of the holiday, or did they actually put their hand in their own pockets? Oh and Callie if you are reading hear take the photo of the nude people down - quite disgusting of you.

Reactions: 4
Love how she’s on holiday and yet still manages to put a completely unrelated to her current content ad in her stories 🙄

One minute we’re on secluded beaches watching a very pink Dan&I and her recline on the sand - then we’re watching her flog plant based ready meals - then we’re back having dinner at a Greek vineyard during golden hour. I mean wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how she’s on holiday and yet still manages to put a completely unrelated to her current content ad in her stories 🙄

One minute we’re on secluded beaches watching a very pink Dan&I and her recline on the sand - then we’re watching her flog plant based ready meals - then we’re back having dinner at a Greek vineyard during golden hour. I mean wtf?
Spanish vineyard 👌😂
They could have taken Granch by the way. It's little more than two hours flight I think.

Reactions: 3
Spanish vineyard 👌😂
They could have taken Granch by the way. It's little more than two hours flight I think.
I thought that! But that would require her to be selfless and she's not !

I'm sure this will turn out to be a #ad or gifted etc.../ paid for by the subs conned from vulnerable women via her subscription ! Interesting both her and her scammer buddy are both on holiday at the same time ...so who's helping all the women that have signed upto their Con membership? Bloody shameless the pair of them !

Always find it remarkable how she's able to pull herself out of a funk when it's a freebie or food on offer ! She's beyond fake

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Omg how pink is he?! Maybe they were only gifted factor 15 spf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.