Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t get either of those vibes from him 🤷🏻‍♀️ if anything, it often seems like Callie is the one more in control and Dan&i kind of waits on her hand and foot… as for the feeder theory, she’s pretty much her own feeder. She knows her eating is disordered and does literally nothing to attempt to sort it…

Reactions: 9
My weight has been up and down over the years. I was size 26 a few years ago and it was just so uncomfortable every day. I was always able to put my arms down by my sides though, I always think that’s a sign you’re realllllly big. Her arms have been sticking out for a while and she doesn’t seem to have a neck? Eating disorders aren’t pretty or easy to solve but I hope she gets help soon, she’s obviously stuck in a bad cycle. She could still be at risk of serious complications if she caught covid too, even though she’s double vaxxed.

Reactions: 11
Has she ever mentioned having any kind of therapy for her depression/anxiety/eating issues? Or being on any medication?

It just feels as if she constantly says she's struggling, but doesn't appear to seek any help?

Reactions: 4
Lol what gives you this impression? He’s basically the help bless him
I think that's how it looks but he makes her rely on him, typical controlling behavior. I can imagine he's quite critical of her behind the scenes. Just from observations, I'm going to call Dan out on being a narcissist (personal opinion).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think that's how it looks but he makes her rely on him, typical controlling behavior. I can imagine he's quite critical of her behind the scenes. Just from observations, I'm going to call Dan out on being a narcissist (personal opinion).
CA7F97F9-8D12-4680-8C4F-1B1AAF71DF88.png

All he’s ever done is build a bit of furniture out of scrap wood and do all the skiv work round the house, this horror movie plot twist is not for me 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dan has been a carpet for years, kind and not very sharp. Maybe he likes her big (or big girls before) but I can’t imagine him as a mastermind manipulator.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 743998

All he’s ever done is build a bit of furniture out of scrap wood and do all the skiv work round the house, this horror movie plot twist is not for me 😭
I'd say I may be wrong but I'm an empath and I'm getting a strong bad vibe from him. The narcs are the ones you'd never suspect because it's their life mission to hide it and a lot of the time they have so much control over people that they don't see it. ✨

Reactions: 1
Dan has been a carpet for years, kind and not very sharp. Maybe he likes her big (or big girls before) but I can’t imagine him as a mastermind manipulator.
I agree! She most definitely wears the trousers ! Old Dan&I isn't the sharpest tool in the box and is a bit of a wet lettuce who goes along with whatever she says ! I would imagine living with her is exhausting as he does appear to be her carer !

How can you do an ad when you are known for having tit skin and using a tit ton of products on it and then post a pic looking like this? She literally takes the piss.
Screenshot_20210904-043035_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree! She most definitely wears the trousers ! Old Dan&I isn't the sharpest tool in the box and is a bit of a wet lettuce who goes along with whatever she says ! I would imagine living with her is exhausting as he does appear to be her carer !
Dan, like some other influencer partners likes the lifestyle that being married to an influencer provides so just goes along with it all.

How can you do an ad when you are known for having tit skin and using a tit ton of products on it and then post a pic looking like this? She literally takes the piss. View attachment 744314
It’s actually embarrassing. No credibility.

See, Dan&I isn’t controlling you horrible trolls! He carries everything, so there! Hi Cal hun 👋 Hope you asked that family whether you could film and broadcast their child.
070C7953-E586-4B1E-B3DA-63B9775059B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
So she filmed a child and also uploaded a photo of a nude couple (albeit from a distance) to her page. Imagine if someone had done that to her???

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.