Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her review of the Handmaid's Tale: "it's so good" - is that it??? Don't give up the day job, Callie. Oh, wait....you don't have one!
The handmaid's tale started years ago. She's always commenting on series almost everybody knows and which have received recognition from the public and the profession.
Try commenting on something new and being original.

Reactions: 6
There is SO much she could have said about it. She could have started a real discussion, but no. I think she’s a bit thick.
Her review of the Handmaid's Tale: "it's so good" - is that it??? Don't give up the day job, Callie. Oh, wait....you don't have one!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really is just horrid ....once again its all about the money ! Her Friday Fives ...she managed to sneak in 2 affiliate links as well as plug Waitrose, a company you constantly receives freebies from... she never ceases to amaze at just how little integrity she has !

Reactions: 7
How many weeks does everyone think Friday faves will be on? Before it disappears forever and ever and ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she’d think about what she is going to say before posting a video, every other word is “like” :mad:

Also, why has everything got to have a “vibe”, yesterday some sandals had a “leopard print vibe” and today the bowl has a “blue vibe”. Does she know what vibe means?? And what a great way to describe a salad bowl as a “circle” shape! Someone needs to let Cal know the definition of vibe and lend her a thesaurus!! That toast rack will just end up in a cupboard too. Cue more homeware freebies…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it’s petty but the way she says “chefs kiss” really irritates me. I don’t mind someone using the gesture but saying it seems weird to me

And also your toast rack is gold coloured, not gold plated!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s petty but the way she says “chefs kiss” really irritates me. I don’t mind someone using the gesture but saying it seems weird to me

I was literally coming on here to say the same thing. Just do the gesture, you don’t need to say the words too. That’s like sticking your finger up, then saying ‘middle finger’. Annoying as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It’s because white supremacists use the gesture, but she would be better actually varying her vocabulary to describe the food.

Also, you had prawns Callie and went to an indoor car boot sale love!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's back in her only content is full on #ad mode ...again!

Her makeup skills at best are appalling ! A red and shiney grubby looking face is not a vibe however much she tries to convince herself!

She's back in her only content is full on #ad mode ...again!

Her makeup skills at best are appalling ! A red and shiney grubby looking face is not a vibe however much she tries to convince herself!
She just looks hot and sweaty! Especially with the addition of too much blusher and 25 glow products! Sometimes, less is more!!

Also, the irony of using “bills, bills, bills” as the video music when you’re doing an ad 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry Callie but that is definitely not the “perfect colour” for you, you look like you’ve been stood over a hot stove for too long
How she can look at that and think yeah I look great ! Perhaps someone needs to gift her some specs !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God social media #influencing has come to something where I’m just glad she’s managed to get out the house and live a normal life for the day instead of this weird suspended reality lived out on Insta. It’ll do her the world of good.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.