Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No... cause I’m just not interested in seeing her cooing over a grown man like he’s a child!! I find it cringe the way she talks to him like he’s a baby, I hate how she uses the poor fella for content. She’s so lazy she even uses her grandad for ad content. God she’s disgusting
I want to know if she has asked his permission to show all the stuff she has? If not it’s even worse and she’s truly vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I want to know if she has asked his permission to show all the stuff she has? If not it’s even worse and she’s truly vile.
I doubt it!!! I expect he’s like my grandparents,they don’t understand how it all works but just nod when we talk about it. It’s pure vile and Callie is vile for doing that and plastering him about and bothering him all the time

Reactions: 6
I doubt it!!! I expect he’s like my grandparents,they don’t understand how it all works but just nod when we talk about it. It’s pure vile and Callie is vile for doing that and plastering him about and bothering him all the time
Wonder if she gives him his share of the AD money?! Doubt it.

I'd love to have seen him put it in his mouth and spit it straight back out
'What the f is this pretentious shite?!'
Poor man probably just likes a cheese sarnie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mate DV had landed her in it with the posts again. Callie’s all fruit and water and DV shows them scoffing massive cakes in the hot tub and drinking rum slush, not the first time she’s done that to her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her mate DV had landed her in it with the posts again. Callie’s all fruit and water and DV shows them scoffing massive cakes in the hot tub and drinking rum slush, not the first time she’s done that to her 😂
Both malingerers.. 🙄

Always amazes me how DV seems to perk up when there is a freebie outing or food on offer... and wtf is she wearing on her head and feet in her latest offering!

Reactions: 8
Both malingerers.. 🙄

Always amazes me how DV seems to perk up when there is a freebie outing or food on offer... and wtf is she wearing on her head and feet in her latest offering!
She looks like shes got duck feet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m shocked how overlooked their garden is! Not the insta aesthetic Con Cal would have us believe, naughty Danni V showing the truth.

2253CBEF-82CF-4CE4-94B5-B91AC30A772A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
😳 wow ! No privacy at all ! So she lives in a bottom floor flat ??
Imagine those people in the other flats wanting to open their windows or sit on their balconies and being met with top influencer creating a spread of gifted food set to some wanky music or having to listen to the hot tub/ pizza maker/ hammock swinging/ Con Cal and her BFF’s cackling/Dan&I being summoned etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine those people in the other flats wanting to open their windows or sit on their balconies and being met with top influencer creating a spread of gifted food set to some wanky music or having to listen to the hot tub/ pizza maker/ hammock swinging/ Con Cal and her BFF’s cackling/Dan&I being summoned etc
I'd move ! 😉

How awful though, not knowing who is watching them ! I couldn't live there. Completely overlooked in all directions! 🥴

I’m shocked how overlooked their garden is! Not the insta aesthetic Con Cal would have us believe, naughty Danni V showing the truth.

View attachment 616463
There’s really no alternative in London, sorry but I think this is a reach she’s an influencer not an heiress lol. To not be overlooked you’re looking at spending multi millions in a suburb, even terraced housing in a normal borough goes for £500-800k 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
There’s really no alternative in London, sorry but I think this is a reach she’s an influencer not an heiress lol. To not be overlooked you’re looking at spending multi millions in a suburb, even terraced housing in a normal borough goes for £500-800k 🤷🏻‍♀️
Even if you're mega rich you still can't not be overlooked, my old office in central London used to be opposite Guy Richie's house and when his curtains were open we could see directly into his front room!

• Haha
  • Wow
Even if you're mega rich you still can't not be overlooked, my old office in central London used to be opposite Guy Richie's house and when his curtains were open we could see directly into his front room!
Yep you’ve got to go out into the proper suburbs & even then, your garden will be connected to someone else’s in some way just hopefully it’ll be big enough that neither of you will be at that extremity at the same time?

We’re looking into moving out of London in the next few years & want a lot of land (less fussed on house size) and have been advised it’s better to buy the land & build your own house as houses that aren’t overlooked or at least close to other houses are so hard to come by.

It’s not the fact she’s overlooked, it’s the fact she portrays her place in a very different light! Con Cal strikes again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.