Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the pig comment is a bit harsh. And there’s nothing wrong with eating watermelon, it’s basically just flavoured water.
Agree but that photograph isn’t flattering at all...I dont know why influencers think we need to watch them eat, especially with their mouth open 🤢

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think so too. Again as long as no ones messaging her direct I don’t see the issue. Also it is disgusting eating on camera like that whether it’s fruit or cake it’s just vile. I’d say the same if it were a thin person too. No one needs to see that,
No one forces her to come read here! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Lately I’ve stopped talking so much about Callie on here because I could see her mental health was very bad and that she was struggling. I don’t understand why callie doesn’t give it all away and go get a job and get herself on track. She looks more ridiculous coming on for 3 days; ranting about something and then leaving Insta for a week and then coming back etc etc

Reactions: 5
I just don’t think there’s a place for her now on insta. She brings nothing. She’s dull as dishwater and just getting bigger.

Reactions: 3
Lately I’ve stopped talking so much about Callie on here because I could see her mental health was very bad and that she was struggling. I don’t understand why callie doesn’t give it all away and go get a job and get herself on track. She looks more ridiculous coming on for 3 days; ranting about something and then leaving Insta for a week and then coming back etc etc
She is will be paying herself a wage to run the Con corner, taking the money from the subscription payments. The fact she puts no effort into her own Instagram is because she no longer needs too ! Up till the Con Corner paid membership started she was relentless in how she was posting #ads for any old rubbish, that's all stopped now because she clearly no longer needs the money.

I want to feel sympathy for her but tbh I feel more sympathy for all the vulnerable women she has sold a lie too, the relentless plugging of the Con corner with her and the other muppet laughing and joking and posting all those misleading sales pitches. Soo wrong especially as anyone that followed Callie for the last year or so knows she clearly not in any position to be offering advice on confidence or fashion or life in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don’t think there’s a place for her now on insta. She brings nothing. She’s dull as dishwater and just getting bigger.
Very true I didn’t even think of that, maybe she’s not longer posting because she knows she brings nothing now

Reactions: 1
Maybe she should get a part time job or volunteer. Have some purpose in her life, something to get up for, be relied upon. Maybe that might help get out of a very vicious cycle.
Agree completely. I don’t think full time influencing has been good for any of the plus crowd, it’s been such a slow demise across the board but they’re all suffering for it? Competing with your peers / mates for #sponcon can’t be good for you, having to monetise your vulnerabilities and mental health, and the worst of all is it facilitates a VERY sedentary lifestyle plus a lot of free time to fill so it’s not surprising that binge eating disorders run rife. I don’t believe in diet culture, nor do I believe dieting works, but since this group of women started wfh full time a few years ago they’ve gone from size 18-24 to size 30+. The scariest example being Grace Victory.

I don’t understand why callie doesn’t give it all away and go get a job and get herself on track
None of them could earn a quarter of what they do influencing in the traditional job market. I can’t name an influencer that had a decent career beforehand (happy/intrigued to be corrected there!) in something that actually requires a skill set. They’re trapped & doomed to be miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree completely. I don’t think full time influencing has been good for any of the plus crowd, it’s been such a slow demise across the board but they’re all suffering for it? Competing with your peers / mates for #sponcon can’t be good for you, having to monetise your vulnerabilities and mental health, and the worst of all is it facilitates a VERY sedentary lifestyle plus a lot of free time to fill so it’s not surprising that binge eating disorders run rife. I don’t believe in diet culture, nor do I believe dieting works, but since this group of women started wfh full time a few years ago they’ve gone from size 18-24 to size 30+. The scariest example being Grace Victory.

None of them could earn a quarter of what they do influencing in the traditional job market. I can’t name an influencer that had a decent career beforehand (happy/intrigued to be corrected there!) in something that actually requires a skill set. They’re trapped & doomed to be miserable.
Living the freebie lifestyle has made most of them greedy and increasingly more lazy ! Was never going to be sustainable long term !

Definitely think she’s been reading here too, and tbh her face really does remind me of a pigs. She’s gotten really large and her face is extremely round! When she was eating that watermelon she just looked very pig like. Absolutely nothing wrong with eating watermelon. Just don’t see why people have to scoff themselves on camera. It’s just really awkward and annoying

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why callie doesn’t give it all away and go get a job and get herself on track.
Why? Because it would mean she would have to get up every morning at what most call a reasonable hour but she calls early. She would have to commit to physically leaving the house every day even if she didn’t feel like it or her mental health was bad (welcome to the real world, where most of us just have to ‘get on with it’ bad mental health or not) and most importantly of all, she’d have to actually physically move every day. I think there are some days where she basically walks from the bed to the couch to the kitchen, maybe outside, back to the couch etc and that’s the limit of her movement every day.

I think if she had a ‘normal’ job and lived a ‘normal’ life, her weight would be much more of an issue for her than it is in the current ‘world’ she lives in. However because she can just stay home and ‘work’ (what she does isn’t work for the record no matter what she may think), her weight won’t impact her the same way as it would if she was living a real life and doing normal things.

Reactions: 9
Why is there a q&a on the Con Corner about the search for activewear, with them replying agreeing how there’s hardly any for bigger bodies etc, when a couple of months ago Cal was going about in the best active wear ever, yoga, cycling, lying in the hammock?! #ad #swipeup Scammers.

Reactions: 10
Why is there a q&a on the Con Corner about the search for activewear, with them replying agreeing how there’s hardly any for bigger bodies etc, when a couple of months ago Cal was going about in the best active wear ever, yoga, cycling, lying in the hammock?! #ad #swipeup Scammers.
Shows once again what a liar she is !

Those freebie exercise clothes she was shillin if I remember correctly were from the USA, massively expensive and not available in all plus sizes - only went to a 26 I think ? She was criticised for it at the time I think and ignored the comments. As we know money is way more important than integrity for her !

Reactions: 6
Shows once again what a liar she is !

Those freebie exercise clothes she was shillin if I remember correctly were from the USA, massively expensive and not available in all plus sizes - only went to a 26 I think ? She was criticised for it at the time I think and ignored the comments. As we know money is way more important than integrity for her !
She was wearing them in lots of posts before declaring them as an AD as well. Shady cow.

Has anyone seen the Granch Waitrose taste test lol?
No... cause I’m just not interested in seeing her cooing over a grown man like he’s a child!! I find it cringe the way she talks to him like he’s a baby, I hate how she uses the poor fella for content. She’s so lazy she even uses her grandad for ad content. God she’s disgusting

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.