Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s a massive one for me. Especially when she talks/treats like a child? She’s doing nothing but doing it for clout- shes a bleeping horrible bleep for doing so
It's just sickening because she knows ( bizarrely! ) it raises her engagement !

Reactions: 3
Wonder how much of her fancy toast Granch actually ate once she switched the camera off seeing as he couldn't bite into the bread! 🤭

Poor old bugger, I wonder if he realises the real reason why she is constantly filming him and how she profits off him staying with her. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Watch out Tesco, ol’ Call will be demanding the rights, a full AD campaign and a lifetime supply of freebies!

B58B50A0-CAE3-4619-A80F-C0F1DFA1F950.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually Callie, you DO have an obligation to post because these brands send you this free tit so you’ll do EXACTLY what you’ve done, post about it. If you stop doing that, my guess is that the free tit will stop coming and we all know that you don’t want that to happen because that would mean you’d have to BUY ALL YOUR OWN STUFF 😱😱😱

633C8524-C94D-423F-B5F5-CC99641E76A2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised we dont get granch's every bowel movement. We get to see every meal the man eats.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
In the pic from her grid today from her ad PR invite - she looks like she’s put on weight since the last full body shot she shared. All those headstands are clearly helping ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually Callie, you DO have an obligation to post because these brands send you this free tit so you’ll do EXACTLY what you’ve done, post about it. If you stop doing that, my guess is that the free tit will stop coming and we all know that you don’t want that to happen because that would mean you’d have to BUY ALL YOUR OWN STUFF 😱😱😱

View attachment 592410
Everytime she does this it just makes her look even more of a grabby dick then she is ! Clearly she is not intelligent enough to see how it's perceived!

Zero content again - only appearing to post #ad and the continuing saga of ' look at me I'm feeding my elderly relative' 😴

Reactions: 2
Unless she’s showing that you can access Amazon prime via sky, then why is she advertising This Is Us as it’s not on there?!

Is she seriously moaning that granch has to wait to see a dermatologist?? People have died because they cant get treatment for illnesses because of the pandemic...that we are still in! Is she really that shocked waiting lists are so long. She is so bleeping annoying!!! Obvs poor granch but poor thousands of other people too who are awaiting treatments! Myself included!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she seriously moaning that granch has to wait to see a dermatologist?? People have died because they cant get treatment for illnesses because of the pandemic...that we are still in! Is she really that shocked waiting lists are so long. She is so bleeping annoying!!! Obvs poor granch but poor thousands of other people too who are awaiting treatments! Myself included!
Unbelievable!!! There are people that are waiting for cancer treatment and to have limbs replaced and she's got the audacity to go online and complain about a skin condition!!

I'm sure if she looked in one of her drawers she might be able to pull out one of the many creams she's been gifted over the last year! Or how about use some of the membership money she has conned out of people and pay for a private appointment for him!!

She really has got some front coming online to witch like that!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.