Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know loads of us have put on weight over lockdown but wow, her and Dani have ballooned.

I know loads of us have put on weight over lockdown but wow, her and Dani have ballooned.
Excuse you! Callie has been working flat out on the Con Corner, hardly a moment to herself, yoga several times a day, bike rides, swimming in ponds, only eating vegetables from her personal farmers market.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
you forgot the calorie burning standing on head

Excuse you! Callie has been working flat out on the Con Corner, hardly a moment to herself, yoga several times a day, bike rides, swimming in ponds, only eating vegetables from her personal farmers market.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever apprentice at sky who decided to select her for an ad campaign- they need their ticket immediately

Reactions: 8
In case you’re worrying where Con Callie Headstand Extraordinaire has gone, she’s fine, Dan&I is helping her perfect this move. I believe it will only be £20 for access to a video of her doing it.
88951AC8-F802-4B88-BEF2-8F1EA65C8576.jpeg

• Haha
Good to see our favourite ' woke woman' has taken the time off from scammin the vulnerable to post about Israel ! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Callie. She was one of the first plus size influencer type people that I followed years ago. I think this lot will fall off the radar soon as folk are getting fed up.

• Heart
Wow. Smug face of a con artist!
Yes, not been feeling herself the last few weeks apparently- perhaps that's her conscience trying to tell her lying and taking money off vulnerable women is wrong!

Why on earth women are handing money over to her of all people beggars belief - she is an absolute mess !

Reactions: 6
Yes, not been feeling herself the last few weeks apparently- perhaps that's her conscience trying to tell her lying and taking money off vulnerable women is wrong!

Why on earth women are handing money over to her of all people beggars belief - she is an absolute mess !
Because as you said yourself, they are vulnerable. No wonder they’re laughing

• Sick
Can someone please tell me how callie has started a whole new business that relies on her being on social media when she’s disappeared for several days at a time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.