Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has that photo got this energy (the dancing part?!) Dan&I is Will 🤣

Watch “The Inbetweeners Movie - “The Dance”” on Vimeo:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting that they are using the word business now when discussing the con corner ! Apparently" both of them are exhausted which is to be expected when you launch a new business"

Some of the definitions of the word business - an enterprise set up to make money - to sell goods/ services for profit.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s amazing she has so much time to read here considering she’s been Oh So bUSY launching the business!!!!11

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day, another ad on her grid and stories. She literally does nothing but posts ads. She really has nothing to offer

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Another day, another ad on her grid and stories. She literally does nothing but posts ads. She really has nothing to offer
She doesn't need to offer anything or give 2 hoots anymore about her Instagram seeing as her new business of fleecing vulnerable women has taken off ! 🙄

Her #ad - 96 hours of nourishment? So how does that work for those of us that shower or bathe everyday ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn't need to offer anything or give 2 hoots anymore about her Instagram seeing as her new business of fleecing vulnerable women has taken off ! 🙄

Her #ad - 96 hours of nourishment? So how does that work for those of us that shower or bathe everyday ?
She didn’t think of that did she?
I don’t like the body shop butters. Too greasy in my opinion

Reactions: 2

Ugh imagine going 96 hours without a bath or shower? Bork.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Another cringe photo. 'Just stay there Dan while I rest my head here to take a pic then upload it to insta to show how 'happy' we are'
Get a life Callie seriously.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Says about not feeling great in her personal style recently

supposed to be a fashion blogger?...

Says about not feeling great in her personal style recently

supposed to be a fashion blogger?...
Supposed to be helping vulnerable women who are paying this absolute charlatan £14.99 / £19.99 a month for that privilege!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She comes across soo dim ! And Panny - D ? Err nooo pandemic , you know that really nasty virus that has cost 1000s of people their lives ! Ridiculous vacuous creature !

And wtf does she look like ? Plastic flasher coat , jeans that are too short in the leg and birkenstocks in this weather ? This is the woman who thinks she is in position to offer fashion advice via her con corner scam? Deluded!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Where did she get Panny D from? Is it a thing that people say? It sounds ridiculous to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Where did she get Panny D from? Is it a thing that people say? It sounds ridiculous to me.
No one with an ounce of sense says it ! Some things you don't make light of, a pandemic that has killed millions of people is one of them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.