Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one with an ounce of sense says it ! Some things you don't make light of, a pandemic that has killed millions of people is one of them.
Exactly! I've never heard anyone say it, it's as if she's trying to sound cool.

Reactions: 1
Those panels behind her look slightly distorted, not like the other straight ones. Surely confidence guru, boss babe, life coach Callie Con wouldn’t do that?!!

F62DA7A6-AC98-454E-A4E2-586CBA98BE62.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Stop glamourising ‘the grind’ and start glamourising getting 7+ hours of sleep...’

Oh Callie, I’m not sure you know what it is to ‘grind’ (eg work hard) and as for the 7+ hours a night, considering you think 7am is ‘early’ tells me you don’t struggle in the getting enough sleep department either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Stop glamourising ‘the grind’ and start glamourising getting 7+ hours of sleep...’

Oh Callie, I’m not sure you know what it is to ‘grind’ (eg work hard) and as for the 7+ hours a night, considering you think 7am is ‘early’ tells me you don’t struggle in the getting enough sleep department either.
She is so entitled

Reactions: 3
Hate those style of sunglasses with a vengeance. To be honest on those photos of her with dani, hers were just as bad

She looks a state.

Callie, there are so many nice plus-sized dresses around at the moment on Asos, Yours, Simply Be. You're welcome, Callie hun. That'll be £19.99 please 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had never thought that a head could be too fat for sunglasses. Another thing to worry about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did a bit of research and throughout her insta 'career' she has done ads for the following skincare companies
Body shop
Elemis
Clinique
Astral
Olay
First aid beauty
Proactiv
Nivea
Kiehlsuk
Frankbod
Although I hate ads with a passion and would never buy from these con artists, I would respect her more if she just stuck to one brand and gave honest reviews on it.

Reactions: 11
‘The Mac computer children, Mummy’s Mac computer has broken! It’s the worst day!’

(If you know, you know 😝)

DE4AF708-2123-400E-9090-CE240C76DB50.jpeg

Shall we take bets as to how long before she drops some major hints in order to get a free computer?
With all the money she has scammed recently I'm sure she can afford to buy her own !

Would be super helpful if next time she could put a trigger warning before she mentions getting waxed, I was enjoying my lunch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.