Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thinking of that. I wonder if grandads going to be rolled out to the ‘confidence corner’

I unfollowed Callie ages ago, during lockdown when she insisted on shilling her granddad and complaining about her money woes whilst buying bikes, pizza ovens and whatever else (probs gifted but still). This latest venture is actually disgusting. Surely it's morally wrong at the very least...neither are qualified in the slightest apart from being plus size. I'm plus size and these are the last pair of idiots I would look up to and aspire to be. They are already proven liars.

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand why there is no legislation in place to protect people from this kind of very clever scam. They have chosen a very vulnerable group of women to target and are now taking money off them based on promises and maybes.

These type of chat sessions they are setting up, there is no professional present, just a whole load of people off loading their woes and really receiving no real proper help in return. It would be like going to a group therapy session and the professional trained experts leaving the room and all you are left with are people who unwell trying to find answers!

And the fact they are taking soo much money off people who are clearly desperate for help is beyond immoral and disgusting.

Reactions: 14
I unfollowed a few weeks ago. I just can't get behind people taking advantage of others insecurities. How have they no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whoever it is at Elemis that thought she was a good advert for their facial products needs to take a good look at her recent post and have a massive rethink !

Her presentation is clumsy and uncomfortable to watch and her skin is bloody awful! How does she always look so sallow and grubby ?

Reactions: 3
Oh look, more different face products 🙄 find something and just stick to it Callie. Yes I know this means saying no to free gifted tit and possible collaborations but hey your skin will thank you at least, even if your bank balance won’t.

Reactions: 3
Sorry late to the party on the con corner chat. It's a ridiculous price. I joined the 5 day challenge thing Facebook group, purely out of nosey-ness. I didn't actually watch any of the events or anything that they did. Had a look at some of the group posts. Was mostly women chatting amongst each other. I'm surprised no one made their own spin off group to be able to keep chatting to each other.

There is 2.8k members in that group but they did say they would be closing that down. In all honesty I think they missed a trick. If they made it more affordable, say £5 p/month, more people probably would have signed up. People seemed shocked at the price.

I laughed when I saw they were looking to hire someone. It's not even been up & running a month & they are trying to fob it off on someone. Probably for a tit wage aswell because of all the ExPeRiEnCe you will be getting.

Confidence corner membership is listed on companies House so keep your eyes peeled for accounts. Will be a long wait but if you are petty like me you will look 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always find it really amazing that her followers somehow manage to ask her for pictures of super specific things she just happens to have an exact photo of.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And any other man would probably have told her what a disgusting idea the con corner membership is ! Scamming money from a group of vulnerable women ! Not much to admire about that really !

Reactions: 7
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.