Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s lot a quite a bit of weight since last year
I’m annoyed that I’ve trawled the H&M site for this dress and she didn’t even have the decency to add in her caption that it’s not even for sale anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She looks like she’s lot a quite a bit of weight since last year
I don't agree ! Shirred dresses are very flattering! You only have to watch her doing yoga to see her true size !

I’m annoyed that I’ve trawled the H&M site for this dress and she didn’t even have the decency to add in her caption that it’s not even for sale anymore.
Wasn't it labelled as an #ad ?

Reactions: 1
Such a shame she made such a beautiful dress look like she was wearing a sack of spuds. How she has the gall to think she is an advocate for body confidence and positivity is laughable. The woman in that picture looked uncomfortable and awkward!

Reactions: 2
Updated ( I think)
So I'm assuming all these " exclusive " events will be for free with the costs coming out of the extortionate membership fee ? With the current climate and anxiety amongst a lot of these groups of women what events are they likely to be holding that will be covid safe ?

There is nothing in that blurb that can warrant them charging such a huge amount of money for what appears to be just a glorified WhatsApp chat group.

Reactions: 3
The use of classic fear of missing out marketing (sign up within the next 4 days to avoid being ripped off even further...and if you want to give us a year’s subs now even better 🤬), like so many other Instacons use angers me so much.

Reactions: 6
I’m all for wasting money on tit you don’t need but this seems quite exploitative. Are the books in the book club specifically fat themed? Why do they need a special book club if not? And why pay for it? Callie is very pretty and had a lovely wedding to man who clearly loves her. But not everybody gets that - whatever size you are. It seems like this is an exercise to use women’s insecurities about how they are viewed by the world against them.

Reactions: 4
Updated ( I think)
I HATE the answer of ‘it works out to 50p a day...’ That is SO condescending and the use of ellipses make it sound even more so. Yeah Cal, it’s 50p a day, but thousands of ppl giving you 50p a day sure adds up doesn’t it?

Reactions: 8
I HATE the answer of ‘it works out to 50p a day...’ That is SO condescending and the use of ellipses make it sound even more so. Yeah Cal, it’s 50p a day, but thousands of ppl giving you 50p a day sure adds up doesn’t it?
But if you are unemployed/ a student / or just can't afford the full membership cost there are no discounts! How is this being inclusive? How is this being kind ?

It's clearly about making as much money as they can.

Anyone else getting the ick with all this referring to women as " babes" 🤮

Reactions: 10
But if you are unemployed/ a student / or just can't afford the full membership cost there are no discounts! How is this being inclusive? How is this being kind ?

It's clearly about making as much money as they can.

Anyone else getting the ick with all this referring to women as " babes" 🤮
But don’t worry babes they’ll sponsor people to be members on a case by case basis...how insulting. So basically you have to go to them cap in hand, pouring your soul out in the hope of getting their crappy membership for free....how will that person feel if they say no...absolute disgrace. I hit the unfollow button today, I just cannot deal with her conning people like this and badging it up like she’s doing them a favour

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Updated ( I think)
“not everyone can afford well-being retreats around the world”. Yeah most people don’t get “gifted” all expenses paid trips. Genuinely don’t understand how they can justify that kind of monthly payment for what they are offering. They are preying on women that are desperate to find somewhere they belong and will be making a lot of money from it.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Lauren this week has been insufferable too. I’m going to unfollow (unfollowed Callie a long time ago!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.