Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The model doesn’t like not having a perfect child. 😐
Dr Turner dressing up potentially bad news. We can’t lose Fred!

Reactions: 1
The model woman is awful. She's only bothered about not being able to do the photo shoot

Reactions: 3
As much as I didn't want Fred to die, the reality is he probably should have done. If this had happened in series 2, he would have been a gonner!

Reactions: 10
I do feel like we are talk about it less and less on here each week which is telling.
Also hasn't Reggie called Violet and Fred Mum and Dad for years, all of a sudden it switched back to there names tonight!? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What a cliche! Did anybody think Fred was going to die? I didn't. It was obvious that we were going to get him at death's door, with hushed scenes of stiff upper lips and praying nuns, and an hour later he'd be sitting up in bed, enjoying a picnic. It's what CTM do these days. Nobody is allowed to reach the end credits without a smile on their face.
And why are they turning Trixie into Hyacinth Bucket?

Reactions: 7
I have being enjoying the storyline with the pupil midwifes more than I expected. It is interesting to see people with different views on things than the established characters.

This show always makes me cry, every time a baby is born I just start bawling. I was crying over the Fred story as well, even though I knew it would be all okay.

I can remember being small and thinking that my Nana was so silly because she always cried at books and TV shows, and now I get it. I am turning in to my Nana. Next I will cry and Knit at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m starting to think Matthew is broke
I think so too. We’ll have a couple more episodes of him pulling pained expressions while Trixie buys extravagant things and mentioning all the bills left by his father’s estate and then it’ll be exposed that he’s broke. Or asset rich, cash poor at the very least

Reactions: 11
The thing that annoys me now about CTM is that previous storylines are never mentioned again.
In a much earlier series Fred had an adult daughter who wasn’t happy when he married Violet.
Why wasn’t she shown visiting her critically ill father? She wasn’t even mentioned. Poor writing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.