Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve found the families really irritating the last couple of weeks. This family are getting on my tits

Reactions: 6
That hospital scene was the most terrible acting I’ve ever seen in my life?! Ain’t they embarrassed to be showing the world that? 🫠 I dunno where to look
---
I’m surprised May ain’t tryna drown herself in the jug of water after coming round to those 2 drippy faces

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How the hell can the turners go from taking their eyes off their kids long enough that one gets far enough out to see to not be spotted easily, then not spot the secondary drowning (thanks to Tim being more on the ball) to then be patting themselves on the back for the excellent home care they'll give her. Christ they piss me off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How the hell can the turners go from taking their eyes off their kids long enough that one gets far enough out to see to not be spotted easily, then not spot the secondary drowning (thanks to Tim being more on the ball) to then be patting themselves on the back for the excellent home care they'll give her. Christ they piss me off
How dare you KimBob, don’t you know they’re the most perfect parents just doing Gods work for the peasants of Poplar?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm assuming that stephen mcgann pissed Heidi off around the time this was written and she got her revenge this way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I'm so bored of these episodes with someone becoming extremely unwell and making a miraculous recovery to full health in a single episode 🙄 what's the point?? I couldn't give a crap what was going on with Mai in that ep because I knew full well she'd be right as rain by the end of the episode, just like Fred was 🙄

Ugh it's just so boringgggg lately. No story line is gripping me in this series

Omg I'm so bored of these episodes with someone becoming extremely unwell and making a miraculous recovery to full health in a single episode 🙄 what's the point?? I couldn't give a crap what was going on with Mai in that ep because I knew full well she'd be right as rain by the end of the episode, just like Fred was 🙄

Ugh it's just so boringgggg lately. No story line is gripping me in this series
In the older series she would have died.

Reactions: 7
So the Turners are going to have to wait a month to see if they can keep May. That's a real nail-biter. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Dr Turner is dead, long live Dr Turner!

It seems not only is Timmy taking the mantle of super diagnoser now but also Nurse Crane whilst the old doc missed two vital diagnoses

Dr Turner is dead, long live Dr Turner!

It seems not only is Timmy taking the mantle of super diagnoser now but also Nurse Crane whilst the old doc missed two vital diagnoses
As soon as Nurse Crane was developing those photos I knew she'd spot a medical emergency in one! I'm a bit sceptical that the eye condition would have showed up in a black and white photo taken outdoors. I know it's a thing in modern photos so happy to be proved wrong but it all seemed a bit 2024 to me!

I eyerolled hard throughout the episode, it was one of the worst so far for me. I wish Matthew would just come out and say that he's having money issues, it's bleeding obvious to everyone except Trixie.

Reactions: 10
That hospital scene was the most terrible acting I’ve ever seen in my life?! Ain’t they embarrassed to be showing the world that? 🫠 I dunno where to look
---
I’m surprised May ain’t tryna drown herself in the jug of water after coming round to those 2 drippy faces
Oh my god, I thought it was just me. I was watching this scene and actually trying not to laugh. The acting was so "hammy" and over the top. Like they were trying to out-ham each other. So embarrassing!

• Haha
As soon as Nurse Crane was developing those photos I knew she'd spot a medical emergency in one! I'm a bit sceptical that the eye condition would have showed up in a black and white photo taken outdoors. I know it's a thing in modern photos so happy to be proved wrong but it all seemed a bit 2024 to me!
I’ve seen stories about that eye condition showing up in modern photos, but if I recall, it’s from the flash of the camera, and I’m not sure how that would work in a picture taken outside in the daytime lol.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.