Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the issue people seem to have with her sharing things to do with the funeral/her grieving? saying it’s icky, she isn’t exploiting anyone (if it was someone filming their child that would be completely different and very wrong) but it’s completely up to her. She’s a grown adult. And it’s her own mum if she wants to share these things then I don’t see why people care.

Reactions: 7
I don’t see the issue people seem to have with her sharing things to do with the funeral/her grieving? saying it’s icky, she isn’t exploiting anyone (if it was someone filming their child that would be completely different and very wrong) but it’s completely up to her. She’s a grown adult. And it’s her own mum if she wants to share these things then I don’t see why people care.
She’s exploiting her dead mum? 😂
If that was my mum, again as I said in one of my other posts, she’d come back from the dead n haunt me for the rest of my life hahahah posting her fuckin casket on tiktok fucks sake 😭

Reactions: 22
If that was my mum, again as I said in one of my other posts, she’d come back from the dead n haunt me for the rest of my life hahahah posting her fuckin casket on tiktok fucks sake 😭
But her mum was regularly featured on their TikTok’s so she clearly had no issue in regards to her privacy being breached. Both their mums loved being on their TikTok!

Reactions: 1
Right? Shes no longer here to speak for herself whether thats what she wanted find it werid I understand pictures being shared but yeah 😳

Reactions: 10
But her mum was regularly featured on their TikTok’s so she clearly had no issue in regards to her privacy being breached. Both their mums loved being on their TikTok!
There’s a difference though between appearing in the occasional tiktok and then having the ins and outs of your death and funeral posted online purely for monetary gain. It’s sick

Reactions: 21
There’s a difference though between appearing in the occasional tiktok and then having the ins and outs of your death and funeral posted online purely for monetary gain. It’s sick
But she’s not intentionally trying to gain money or anything from posting about her mum dying and I think it’s pretty sick to even think that. Would I post about a death in my family on social media no but her whole life/job is social media so it’s hardly surprising.

Reactions: 3
It just doesn’t seem genuine. It’s clearly for the clicks and the likes, thus money. She’s using her Mums death for the clout, I just find that icky. I don’t understand why she would post it. I get posting soppy montages etc but the footage from the crematorium? Weird. Their whole body language seemed off too, I dunno. It’s just a very strange post and I’ve not seen anything like it.

Reactions: 25
I’m in two minds about her posting so much so intimately but the eulogy made me cry. She did so well - I can’t imagine how she feels right now, but that was really beautiful.

But she’s not intentionally trying to gain money or anything from posting about her mum dying and I think it’s pretty sick to even think that. Would I post about a death in my family on social media no but her whole life/job is social media so it’s hardly surprising.
You just said her whole life and job is social media and therefore she knows by posting she is earning - it is a fact that she is making money off the death of her mum
Posting *about* her mum, grieving, whatever is fair enough but posting intimate details of the funeral, content of her at said funeral and her literal coffin is just for her own gain and it’s disgusting imo. The world doesn’t need to see that.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but it's just grim using your mum's death as tear jerking content 😭 if yoi can't see that yourself I don't think anyone will be able to explain it to you.

Reactions: 23
i think for me, it’s just that i don’t think everything needs to be public. nothing is ever private any more. her followers know she has lost her mum, but i don’t see what good posting footage of the funeral will do. it won’t help caitlin’s grieving process seeing it on repeat on social media, and i just see it as part of her life that no-one else needs to be witness to. she obviously feels comfortable doing that, fine. but for me it just comes down to i don’t understand why you want strangers to see the most heartbreaking moment of your life exactly as it happens

Reactions: 22
i think for me, it’s just that i don’t think everything needs to be public. nothing is ever private any more. her followers know she has lost her mum, but i don’t see what good posting footage of the funeral will do. it won’t help caitlin’s grieving process seeing it on repeat on social media, and i just see it as part of her life that no-one else needs to be witness to. she obviously feels comfortable doing that, fine. but for me it just comes down to i don’t understand why you want strangers to see the most heartbreaking moment of your life exactly as it happens
Yeah I do understand your point! I don’t like Caitlin but I just feel bad for her she’s just lost her mum she’s newly pregnant and I just thinking she isn’t hurting anyone posting a funeral clip.

Yeah I do understand your point! I don’t like Caitlin but I just feel bad for her she’s just lost her mum she’s newly pregnant and I just thinking she isn’t hurting anyone posting a funeral clip.
of course. i agree, she’s not hurting anyone and i’m not convinced it’s monetised either (but i don’t get how tiktok works). just think it’s an odd approach. good to get different views on it though as it can be such a polarising topic

Reactions: 4
I think it's undignified but I am;

A. Considerably older
B. Don't make a living from Social Media

Reactions: 9
I just think it's weird because they're always so private about other sad/negative aspects of their life and always made a big thing about how they purposely don't share everything. And personally I think this should be one of those things that isn't shared immediately. Fair enough, talk about grief etc down the line when you've had some time but right now? Someone ought to take her phone off her imo. It reeks of attention seeking like when someone would post a cryptic status on FB just to make people comment 🙄

Reactions: 15
The TikTok about Caitlin’s dad is a bit 😬 like I get it, crappy behaviour, but I just don’t think she’s emotionally mature enough to be dealing with so much stuff at the moment. Leah needs to take her phone off her and give her time and space to deal rather than posting it online.

Reactions: 27
The TikTok about Caitlin’s dad is a bit 😬 like I get it, crappy behaviour, but I just don’t think she’s emotionally mature enough to be dealing with so much stuff at the moment. Leah needs to take her phone off her and give her time and space to deal rather than posting it online.
Caitlin needs to get off social media before she does something she regrets. I get she wants to show her grief so fans know it’s okay but she is just hurting herself more

Reactions: 11
Oh god I just watched that video. It is MAD that she is so immature. So embarrassing to be posting like a teenager in 2010. It's actually wild how her immaturity manifests-- in a weirdly dated way. Who does crying videos like that still?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.