Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I really feel for Caitlin, she comes across as quite emotionally immature and it’s a lot to be going through - one of those comments was worded particularly kindly I thought it was clear it was coming from a king and compassionate place, but apparently she’d rather people unfollowed.
Leah seems to be struggling a bit - there was a story about not breastfeeding with the new baby because she’s currently doing 90% of the patently for Oakley. Tough time for the pair of them.
They should’ve realised this before they decided to have kids for content. No sympathy for either of them

Reactions: 16

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
With Leah's pregnancy, everything was 'our' and 'we', but obviously this time around it's just Caitlins. I remember when Leah put up a post with 'pack my hospital bag' on it, and Cailtlin reposted it with 'our' over the 'my' 🙄
the more I read about these two, the ginger one specifically, the more I think Wtaf

• Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Obviously it will be very upsetting. But I feel like caitlin will be insufferable if it doesn't work first time for her when it did for leah

princessqueen96

It’s so frustrating constantly seeing these ‘influencers’ getting everything they want in life with such plain sailing because money isn’t an issue or they’ve had it gifted to them! Not so long ago they were complaining about problems with their relationship since having a baby! So out of touch with reality 🤬

gimm3more

VIP Member
Unfortunately you can't make people be there for you or support you maybe he had his own reasons maybe he didn't think him being there was acceptable maybe he thought she had support idk I don't need to know airing dirty laundry that dosent need to be aired
I feel like she’s never spoken about her dad before this anyway ? Just wants more attention ffs

Rach88

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but she’s making a huge thing about the gender, and then getting upset when fans are saying things that they think is nice? Stfu Caitlin
Plus you could say to her oh the weather's nice today isn't it her reply will instantly be stop no your triggering me :/

• Haha

Tothemoon

So this has been going on 20 years then and she's still somehow still upset? What a joke :ROFLMAO: and also, if he abandoned her as a child and she's had barely any relationship with him (by the sounds of it) and clearly still holds a grudge, wtf would she want him there to support her anyway?!

Methinks she's been reading here and it's touched a very raw nerve! It's definitely not mature and I don't know how anyone can find it empowering to post passive aggressive crap like that to a bunch of strangers. But then that just proves the immaturity point. Do yourself (and your family) a favour and get some therapy Caitlin!

I’m sorry and I am sure there’s different levels and good and bad days, but anyone I’ve known with HG has been absolutely floored and certainly wouldn’t be able to jump around for TikTok’s.

Reactions: 15