Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
They’re so immature - Caitlin is prob now feeling jealous she hasn’t experienced pregnancy/giving birth so has stamped her feet because it’s her turn now!

how they can say having Oakley has impacted on their relationship in one breath And then talk about getting pregnant again so soon in another is baffling!

Reactions: 17

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I reckon caitlin wont cope with labor and will have a c/section. then thats all we’ll hear about for a year

Missh95

Just realised there is a thread for these two. I don’t know why but Caitlin really doesn’t seem very maternal and it just seems like Leah does everything, especially since Leah said she’s done all the BLW and stuff with Oakley. Caitlin to me really gives off narcissistic vibes and always belittles Leah. I quite like Leah, she seems genuine and quite sweet and I think she’d do so much better without Caitlin weighing her down all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
This feels like watching a car being driven by someone who's having a seizure (that someone being Caitlin who clearly is the dominant one in the relationship). You know it's gonna end in disaster but you can't look away. Poor kids is all I have to say.

goldie341

VIP Member
I really feel for Caitlin, she comes across as quite emotionally immature and it’s a lot to be going through - one of those comments was worded particularly kindly I thought it was clear it was coming from a kind and compassionate place, but apparently she’d rather people unfollowed.
Leah seems to be struggling a bit - there was a story about not breastfeeding with the new baby because she’s currently doing 90% of the parenting for Oakley. Tough time for the pair of them.
As a parent you have to suck it up and get on with it. What would Caitlin do if Leah wasn’t around? It’s lovely that she has that support from her partner but putting 90% of parenting on Leah is not fair in the slightest.

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
I think it’s actually rank how much stuff they get gifted. Near on every day they get sent something and they post it on their stories. I know why brands do it but as a consumer it puts me right off buying it as I just think they seem so greedy!

Reactions: 16
Remember when Caitlin posted that video about how OCD impacts her and she has to touch the door handle on both sides or something but in that Muffin Man video, she very clearly flings the door open and doesn’t give it a second thought about having to touch the other side lol

• Haha

Tothemoon

The whole setting up a camera to cry and film a Tiktok is so weird
Right?!?! Not even any tears on today's video 🙈 just hands over eyes singly pretend-sobbing!

And what's with doing all these recent videos alone? Anyone would think she's single! Even the video of taking blood to test the gender of the baby, which you'd think Leah would want be be involved in, was 99% her by herself.

She's either doing all alone for attention / sympathy, of things are not well in marriage-land. Or both 🤷🏼‍♀️

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Can't imagine exploiting your own child so much before they are even born. Maing money off announcing their name.

After this baby is born what content will they really have. I think their engagement is going to dry up pretty quickly.

Tothemoon

Losing a parent sucks whoever you are and whenever it happens. But honestly she should have a bit of decorum/maturity and stop posting attention-seeking, woe-is-me stuff on her stories. You'd think her management would step in and make her take a step back while it's so raw and she's struggling so much.

gimm3more

VIP Member

Summary - lesbian couple have swapped fertilised eggs and carrying each others child and due within a few weeks of each other. Both eggs fertilised by the same sperm donor so that the kids are biological siblings.
Both of them being postpartum at the exact same time is so fucking stupid

Gimjamalam

I find it weird her using her mums passing for more views and likes..
the last thing i wanted to do when i lost
My mum was put on my best gsce drama act and hug my mums urn whilst looking sad…. Odddddd

gimm3more

VIP Member
But she’s not intentionally trying to gain money or anything from posting about her mum dying and I think it’s pretty sick to even think that. Would I post about a death in my family on social media no but her whole life/job is social media so it’s hardly surprising.
You just said her whole life and job is social media and therefore she knows by posting she is earning - it is a fact that she is making money off the death of her mum
Posting *about* her mum, grieving, whatever is fair enough but posting intimate details of the funeral, content of her at said funeral and her literal coffin is just for her own gain and it’s disgusting imo. The world doesn’t need to see that.

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Girl be crazy 😜 everything is omg pregnancy symptoms…… feeling so hungry oh Oakley touched my tummy 😂 girl I bet he’s done that 1000 times

• Haha

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
The literally said at the very beginning before they even conceived Oakley that they weren't using the same donor for their pregnancies. The tiktok about him not donating anymore was for content like everything else!