Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I just find it odd that they are already planning to have another baby even though Oakley is about five months old at the most and they were apparently having relationship problem as well. Is it Caitlin going to be pregnant or will it be Leah again?

Reactions: 15

Ray1403

Chatty Member
Sneak peak test that's done through a blood test
thanks everyone for the replies i obviously missed this 😂
why is everything such a hurry with them though? why can’t they ever wait for anything, it always seems like such a rush to do everything

I think it’s a bit rich of them to give advice on how to improve your chances of I’ve working when they literally got pregnant at the drop of a hat. It’s like those straight couples who only have to look at each other to be up the duff, trying to give advice on improving fertility. You’ve got no idea what it’s like for anyone else!!
They’re so lucky not to know what infertility feels like, they each got pregnant on their first rounds of IVF. Don’t give advice on improving fertility if you’ve never experienced infertility - it’s completely insensitive. I experienced 3 years of infertility and fell pregnant just before our first IVF appointment and I count myself lucky to have my little girl now.

Kat5998

VIP Member
When is Caitlin actually due to give birth? I feel like she’s been pregnant for 2 years

• Haha

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
I was scrolling through TikTok and saw the video of Caitlin crying and saying goodbye at her mum’s coffin after the funeral. I felt like a voyeur watching and I don’t think such a private moment should be posted online 😔
It’s heartbreaking to watch, I really feel for her. I don’t think she should be posting such personal videos online though.

Tothemoon

I just think it's weird because they're always so private about other sad/negative aspects of their life and always made a big thing about how they purposely don't share everything. And personally I think this should be one of those things that isn't shared immediately. Fair enough, talk about grief etc down the line when you've had some time but right now? Someone ought to take her phone off her imo. It reeks of attention seeking like when someone would post a cryptic status on FB just to make people comment 🙄

Liz.Lemon

Wasn’t so long ago they were complaining how much they was struggling with their relationship since having a baby. Having another one isn’t going to make it any better.
They’ll be playing house. Leah with HER baby and Caitlin with HERS. It’s such a weird dynamic.

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Pregnant til proven otherwise 🤢 these two are so big headed rude and disrespectful to people who are actually surggling to have a baby the two week wait is hard and here two shoving it in peoples faces your not pregnant till u get that postive so dumb

maisie101x

I'm sorry but wtf?!?! Shows how manipulative she is to completely twist the genuine, kind message someone left her.

She did something similar with me during covid. She'd posted that she'd done a covid test and was negative so her vulnerable mum was safe (or something similar) and I replied to say that covid tests only tell you your status in that moment, you could go on to develop it in the next few days /week if you've been exposed. And she had a massive rant about how I was purposely trying to upset and worry her and then blocked me 🤣 (on my old account)

Serious, serious issues that one. I bet Leah is constantly walking on egg shells in case she says the wrong thing.
Massive eye roll. I know she’s probably extra sensitive at the moment but people clearly aren’t saying her child is her mum reincarnated if it’s a girl … it can be heaven sent from her even if it’s a boy. The person was just sharing a feeling they had about the gender of the baby which people will have when you share every aspect of your life on the internet. You’re so right, Leah must be walking on egg shells all the damn time , must be absolutely exhausting 🫠

gimm3more

VIP Member
She acts like she’s the first girl to be pregnant, ever. And she’s only like 2 months along ffs

Ray1403

Chatty Member
On a necklace which is blurred but un blurs for a moment, according to comments.
Why would you wear it?

Main guesses are Noel, lola and Cleo.
am i the only one who thinks it’s odd to wear a necklace with the name of your unborn child on it?

gimm3more

VIP Member
Very depressing first birthday party with nobody influencers they've never met before?

Embarrassing having manic Imogenation there
Sad beige birthday party for sad beige influencer baby
So tragic to invite weird internet influencers that they’ve never met before…like where is the safeguarding lmao

Reactions: 14

Roarr

I feel so sorry for Leah, can you imagine your wife going on about how small and neat your bump is while you’re having body image issues. Then posting bitchy stories because you’ve not tidied up the clothes after finding out none fit.

Reactions: 14