Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I always feel so sorry for influencers when something genuinely bad/traumatic happens to them. It always seems to obvious they don’t have any real people in their lives when everything has to play out over the internet. I hope she is getting help processing her mothers loss. Poor woman.

Reactions: 15

Ray1403

Chatty Member
what was the point in making a video comparing her bump with leah’s? they’re 2 different people, of course they’re going to carry differently? 🙄

• Haha

GuruGossiper105

Wtf a TikTok clip of their podcast just came up and it’s Caitlin saying she takes pictures of Leah’s mess- toothpaste and hair Leah left in the sink - so she has proof?? That’s so petty like how does Leah live with Caitlin

• Wow
  • Sad

WhatABore

VIP Member
The video about asking strangers asking to touch her bump as if she's experienced it 😂
There's nothing there.

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I can’t stand parents of 1 child who pretend they are parenting gurus and try to give advice. You have a warped sense of reality with what children are like, my first was a dream then my second came along and eff me he is another level! No 2 children are the same, even when from the same genes. Like maybe create your podcast (if you really must do one) when you have 2.

• Heart

lxlyfloral

Why did Leah not stop her doing this? Instead she’s shared it to her own story too. She needs to tell Caitlin to take a step back from social media and not post things to hundreds of thousands while she’s clearly not in a good place mentally. It would be scarily easy for anyone to track her aunt down now, she needs to never share locations and full names

gimm3more

VIP Member
I just checked their account for 1st time in ages. They trying for another baby?! They literally just had one. Why the rush? So odd.
Cos they want the kids to be close in age and IVF as a process can take quite a while, which normally is fine, but the fact Leah only had Oakley this year is crazy to me like recovering from child birth takes more time than you’d think, especially for hormones, and now she’s having to go through this because Caitlin isn’t getting enough attention is wild

Gimjamalam

Just take some time off man.. you owe the internet nothing!! Grieve your mum ffs.. you dont need to tell us everything as and when it happens!!!!
Its an incredibly sad time for her and family right now.. she should be off her phone.

runningmama20

Leah is so much prettier than Caitlin, there's just something rodent like about her face 😂
I don’t normally like commenting on faces (you can lose weight etc but you can’t change much about your face!) but I think she looks absolutely psycho. Her expressions are something else.

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Why did Leah not stop her doing this? Instead she’s shared it to her own story too. She needs to tell Caitlin to take a step back from social media and not post things to hundreds of thousands while she’s clearly not in a good place mentally. It would be scarily easy for anyone to track her aunt down now, she needs to never share locations and full names
They’re both thick as shit

gimm3more

VIP Member
Can't imagine exploiting your own child so much before they are even born. Maing money off announcing their name.

After this baby is born what content will they really have. I think their engagement is going to dry up pretty quickly.
Milking the dead mum, pretending they’re going to split, pretending they want a 3rd kid… loads of shite up their sleeves probably

gimm3more

VIP Member
Think it’s a combination of ✨content✨ and Caitlin. not being able to stand the attention being on someone else, like someone said yesterday.

Leah looks great, but I have a feeling she’s doing 99% of looking after the baby (Oakley not the ginger one) care so that doesn’t leave a lot of time for any self-care.
This has me crying hahahaha

• Haha
No link except a whole child?
No link to the woman he left when she had cancer 20odd years ago, no. It doesn’t sound like they were friends or he really had much to do with her since he left. Loads of divorced parents don’t have any contact or relationship other than custody related matters and Caitlin is a full adult now, there’d be no need for them to be in contact.

Yes, they should obviously be civil with each other at events like the wedding but if the roles were reversed her mum would have had no obligation to attend his funeral and he had no obligation to attend hers.

ETA: and when my mum died my dad didn’t attend her funeral. They’d been split up for ages (not as long as Caitlin’s parents actually) and they’d not spoken in all that time. My sister and I were adults and didn’t expect him to go, why would we? He had no relationship or link to her anymore.

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
This is why it baffles me that these ‘influencers’ don’t have other income streams. Part time jobs, holiday rentals, small companies etc

anything at all

VIP Member
Yeah the timing isn’t good but regardless surely she knew she could end up feeling like this and missing out on milestones with Oakley if they had another baby this soon..