Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yano

Chatty Member
Regardless of your situation, i absolutely hate videos where people record themselves crying.
The fact that she has set up the camera. Pressed record, walked out of shot, to walk in and sit on the sofa crying. And then get up and stop recording.
To then go back and sit and edit the clip for the video.
🙄
Nothing cringier but that's the tik tok generation!

Reactions: 14

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Caitlin doing ovulation tests because they plan on doing the embryo transfer in the next couple of months 😐

Id thought from their other videos that they hadn’t actually decided when they were going to transfer but yeah I guess they really just want to go for it 😶
I don’t understand why they are rushing so so much! They said before they would do it when they’re ready and now it’s yeah we’re ganna do it asap. Just seems so un thought out and chaotic.

Ray1403

Chatty Member
Ugh the podcast no one asked for.
i’m due in just over 2 weeks and i can’t think of anything i’d rather listen to less during the early hours feeds than caitlin screeching. my boyfriend snoring would be less irritating

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Lots of comments saying how they were 'struggling' with their relationship not long ago and how bringing another baby into it isn't a good idea, how Leah not long had a baby and is still recovering, questioning if them 'struggling' was just for content etc. These are from Caitlin's most recent instagram posts:

View attachment 2236017View attachment 2236018View attachment 2236019View attachment 2236020View attachment 2236021
Glad people are calling them out on this - it seems a lot for Leah to put her body through going through labour and now IVF along with adjusting to being a mum

It really does scream of Caitlin crying because she wants to experience being pregnant!

mommofthree

Chatty Member
God, I was pregnant when my son was 6 months old and still had to get up and parent my other child despite sickness and pain, it’s what a parent does. Jesus Christ.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they are rushing so so much! They said before they would do it when they’re ready and now it’s yeah we’re ganna do it asap. Just seems so un thought out and chaotic.
Purely for attention, content, views and so Caitlin can get as much fuss as possible being pregnant 😴

goldengyal

I’m not a regular watcher but re-proposing after barely a year married to me just screams that your relationship is on the rocks.

Boogs

VIP Member
Their podcast is making me cringe its like two friends chatting not a married couple. Leah seems lovely theres just something about Caitlin thats puts me off her.
They’re not a couple, Leah is a codependent trapped in a coercive, controlling ‘relationship’ with someone with a personality disorder.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I always got the feeling that if they had a baby it was for content and it was a fix for their relationship problems, a second baby is giving me that vibes. Or if they are having problems it's for the content as they aren't showing Oakley's face and they are a bit limited for baby content because of it.
Caitlin deffo hates Leah you cannot change my mind about that

gimm3more

VIP Member
Leah on the recent make up video… it blows her mind they’re going to be having a baby soon. What. You’ve known for 9 months mate. And you’ve already had one so you kinda know what happens. How much content can they possibly make out of this shit 😩😩😩😩

kudos to the legends just disclosing the name in the podcast tease video tho. I saw it the moment I opened the comments. That’ll save loads of people the bother!!!
Does anybody really care what they name her lmao apart from their weird child fans

Reactions: 13

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
And an incredibly dramatic tale about an emergency c-section and the struggle to recovery, the likes of which have never been seen.
With lots of setting up a camera to get comfortable, cry some fake tears, sniff and wipe the face, edit the video and move on as if it didn’t happen. It’s all bogus. And I hate it when influencers cry on camera for likes.

cahil

didn't realise these guys had a thread, have been hate following them for ages.... the number one question on my mind is why they are already trying for baby 2 when their first baby is what 7 months old? not even? they are both so young like WHY the need for this?

(for content obv but still it's completely insane!!!!!)

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
As someone who has used a sperm donor, I find this absolutely wild. We spent hours deliberating over donors, thinking about their health/ values / personality traits etc (knowing that our child would be able to have contact with their donor aged 18+). Choosing the donor based on appearance / hair colour / facial features is just so shallow and heteronormative.
I also think it adds unnecessary risk using two donors like what if one of them is really active in one of their lives when they’re adults and old enough to look for him and the other one is a knob and doesn’t want to know? Won’t make the other sibling feel great! I know it’s far fetched but there’s other reasons why I think it Makes zero sense they didn’t plan on using one donor for all their future kids.

Roarr

I imagine a second degree tear is probably nowhere near as painful as recovering from a c-section..

rosieposie94

Also the camel toe on Leah on that recent TikTok 😳 not a good look.

Someone said above but Leah looks dead behind the eyes and like she’s not seen daylight for years.