Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldie341

VIP Member
really begs the question why they tried for baby number 2 before settling more into parent life and getting themselves back on track.
Think it’s a combination of ✨content✨ and Caitlin. not being able to stand the attention being on someone else, like someone said yesterday.

Leah looks great, but I have a feeling she’s doing 99% of looking after the baby (Oakley not the ginger one) care so that doesn’t leave a lot of time for any self-care.

Reactions: 14

pittertitter

I couldn’t sleep last night and was reading this thread and decided to scroll back on her instagram - didn’t take me too long to get back to when she was a wheelchair user 😂 she definitely has some form of Munchausens. You can also see the codependency between her and Leah from early on which is madness. I don’t think Leah had a chance for the relationship to end early like lots of young relationships do. I imagine caitlin would threaten all sorts

• Wow

Ray1403

Chatty Member
You think she’s had a natural birth then? Won’t stop hearing about it I guess 🙄
sorry, she had baby this morning but is already reposting links to their stupid podcast on her insta story to boost engagement? get off your phone ffs you’ve just brought life into the world!
---
I’m half convinced that fringe is made of lego.
it must be surely 😂 never seen a fringe have less movement before

Roarr

I found it weird that Leah has chose not to breast feed the new baby
Any other couple I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid, breast feeding is shit sometimes but I dunno…
Doesn’t feel like she’s been given much of a choice, Caitlin seems to be leaving her to do all the running round after Oakley so I guess she doesn’t have the time or energy to spend getting her body ready

lxlyfloral

And especially when she might be pregnant. I can’t think of anything worse than falling pregnant at the same time as losing my mum. She’ll be grieving but having to try and keep it together for the baby’s health, it is really sad regardless of how you feel about her

Gossipgirl69

Very depressing first birthday party with nobody influencers they've never met before?

Embarrassing having manic Imogenation there

gimm3more

VIP Member
Regardless of your situation, i absolutely hate videos where people record themselves crying.
The fact that she has set up the camera. Pressed record, walked out of shot, to walk in and sit on the sofa crying. And then get up and stop recording.
To then go back and sit and edit the clip for the video.
🙄
She’s got a proper manipulative side

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
The way Leah talks makes me think she’s got something stuck in her mouth. She talks slowly - and it makes her sound dumb but I bet she isn’t!

caitlin gives me uncanny valley vibes

Leah did an ask me anything yesterday where she said her and Caitlin are still struggling f with their relationship, though baits better than what it was, and have good and bad days. But the way she responded it seemed more down than up - really begs the question why they tried for baby number 2 before settling more into parent life and getting themselves back on track.

And I do feel for Leah it’s never nice being stuck in a rut with your body image but they’re literally content creators who work from home -surely she could be getting her steps in every day or making healthier food choices. I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with her body but she clearly is struggling, and she is in a better position than most to do spend Time on her health and well-being??

GuruGossiper105

It was a struggle to watch. They were playing a game of Agree to Disagree where they had scenarios and had to choose if they agreed or not with the statement. One of them was if they’d get back with a partner after they cheated, and according to Caitlin she already did because a year into the relationship, Leah found a bracelet she was getting re measured for an ex. She told Caitlin, who said she didn’t feel comfortable with Leah reaching out to give it back to the ex and Leah did it anyway.

Leah said this situation has still been brewing for 8 years now so sounds like Caitlin really hasn’t forgot about it. Caitlin also had digs at Leah for smacking her bum too hard and holding Conor’s hand occasionally. They’re honestly unbearable

• Wow
  • Haha

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
I’ve just come on to say that Caitlin came across as a complete cow on that baby girl name video. Haven’t watched the baby boy version. Poor Leah is all I have to say, she is such a pushover

Gimjamalam

Awww pregnancy is soooo hardddd.. suck it up buttercup its hard for us all but you crack on and get shitt done because you still have your son to look after 😂

Pinkbee13

1693497548033.png
I can't imagine what she is going through but this on my YouTube homepage was a lot and I've not even experienced that trauma myself.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
All they do is complain, both of them.
I know caitlin is grieving. But even before then all they did was complain.
They are going to struggle with 2 so small