c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chy just seems to be that girl who cannot live without male attention and sees giving sex as her identity to be liked, that’s why she ditches her mates when a guy is around. A lot of girls who have been abused go through this and it does make them vulnerable and unsafe. She seems to be emotionally dependent on Modeen who is such a mess he can’t possibly have her best interests. I keep seeing videos of her backing guys into a corner being all over them (Mally and Tommy) and they are saying no, stop and she thinks it’s funny and it makes her try harder. The guys shouldn’t really keep hanging around her either cos they won’t even show on camera that they like her in that way, they will only do things with her off camera. I know she thinks she’s in control but she’s not, she’s passing herself round a group of guys and in 10 years time she will feel absolutely terrible about it and often the way people escape the shame is with substances. If she carries on she will end up like CLA
---
Edited I am not saying it’s shameful for women to sleep around but in reality, it will make her feel ashamed inside herself also this kind of validation searching is destructive as nothing is ever enough so you keep going further and further to find it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Chy just seems to be that girl who cannot live without male attention and sees giving sex as her identity to be liked, that’s why she ditches her mates when a guy is around. A lot of girls who have been abused go through this and it does make them vulnerable and unsafe. She seems to be emotionally dependent on Modeen who is such a mess he can’t possibly have her best interests. I keep seeing videos of her backing guys into a corner being all over them (Mally and Tommy) and they are saying no, stop and she thinks it’s funny and it makes her try harder. The guys shouldn’t really keep hanging around her either cos they won’t even show on camera that they like her in that way, they will only do things with her off camera. I know she thinks she’s in control but she’s not, she’s passing herself round a group of guys and in 10 years time she will feel absolutely terrible about it and often the way people escape the shame is with substances. If she carries on she will end up like CLA
---
Edited I am not saying it’s shameful for women to sleep around but in reality, it will make her feel ashamed inside herself also this kind of validation searching is destructive as nothing is ever enough so you keep going further and further to find it
This. She just wants to be wanted.
Last night was just mad. J ended up kicking her out. I have no idea what happened to chy

Reactions: 5
This. She just wants to be wanted.
Last night was just mad. J ended up kicking her out. I have no idea what happened to chy
It’s really sad but she won’t listen to anyone about it. She doesn’t seem to have people who really want the best for her

Reactions: 2
---
I was this girl, not to the extent of chy but I was. Luckily I met my now husband who used to say I didn't have to do things for him to like me & would even say no to sex if he thought I was doing it for him. He really saved me from a lot, I dread to think where I'd be now. Showed me men aren't all like that. Unfortunately it doesn't look like she'll be getting out of that anytime soon with the crowd she mixes with

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was this girl, not to the extent of chy but I was. Luckily I met my now husband who used to say I didn't have to do things for him to like me & would even say no to sex if he thought I was doing it for him. He really saved me from a lot, I dread to think where I'd be now. Showed me men aren't all like that. Unfortunately it doesn't look like she'll be getting out of that anytime soon with the crowd she mixes with
Yeah I feel you, I was like this too when I was younger ❤ I’m glad you are doing well

I had a best friend who was the same but instead of self destructing together we kind of saved each other cos really we were the only people who cared about where the other one ended up. I had a baby really young so I had a lot of growing up to do. I literally never had had sex sober until I met my partner a few years ago, I always had to be drunk before and act like someone I wasn’t and taking risks. Now I never have sex if I am drunk cos it feels scary unsafe and triggering and my partner never exchanges sex for attention or affection.

Tommy and Mally are just using Chy themselves, they slag of Mo but they are happy to use her body for themselves and get more views. They might look like good guys on TT saying no to her but when it’s not on camera they don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This sounds exactly like me.
I went through an awful breakup and went on the rebound.
I thought the only way that I could ever get anyone to want me was by sleeping with them, literally thought that was all I had going for me.
Every weekend I’d be chasing someone new just to try feel some sort of validation and to feel wanted.
It was actually a really bad time in my life looking back at it and 9/10 times after I’d slept with someone it would go no further and I’d end up feeling ashamed and annoyed at myself for being so “easy”
However fast forward 8 years and I a married to a wonderful man who treats me like a queen ❤. I do feel for Chy in that respect as I think she does just want to be loved.
The problem is she’s living it out on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I feel you, I was like this too when I was younger ❤ I’m glad you are doing well

I had a best friend who was the same but instead of self destructing together we kind of saved each other cos really we were the only people who cared about where the other one ended up. I had a baby really young so I had a lot of growing up to do. I literally never had had sex sober until I met my partner a few years ago, I always had to be drunk before and act like someone I wasn’t and taking risks. Now I never have sex if I am drunk cos it feels scary unsafe and triggering and my partner never exchanges sex for attention or affection.

Tommy and Mally are just using Chy themselves, they slag of Mo but they are happy to use her body for themselves and get more views. They might look like good guys on TT saying no to her but when it’s not on camera they don’t
I'm glad you got out off it & are doing well too.
Yes yes yes, drunk sex was the normal!!!

Yes, definitely more going on behind the scenes with Tommy and mally, they hang around her because they know she's an easy lay, what she doesn't see is that they'll never treat her with any respect now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought the only way that I could ever get anyone to want me was by sleeping with them, literally thought that was all I had going for me.
Every weekend I’d be chasing someone new just to try feel some sort of validation and to feel wanted.
It was actually a really bad time in my life looking back at it and 9/10 times after I’d slept with someone it would go no further and I’d end up feeling ashamed and annoyed at myself for being so “easy”
However fast forward 8 years and I a married to a wonderful man who treats me like a queen ❤. I do feel for Chy in that respect as I think she does just want to be loved.
There should be no shame in it really no one judges men or calls them easy for sleeping with loads of women. Difference is often the reasons men and women do it. Men do it to just have sex, come and get an ego boost. Women in this situation like Chy are vulnerable cos they want someone to love them and think sex = love.

If Chy really was a boss witch in control of it all she wouldn’t have attached herself to this group of losers she would be out dating normal men who at least wash themselves.

Reactions: 5
There should be no shame in it really no one judges men or calls them easy for sleeping with loads of women. Difference is often the reasons men and women do it. Men do it to just have sex, come and get an ego boost. Women in this situation like Chy are vulnerable cos they want someone to love them and think sex = love.

If Chy really was a boss witch in control of it all she wouldn’t have attached herself to this group of losers she would be out dating normal men who at least wash themselves.
This is very true.
I hope she manages to sort herself out as I don’t think it will end well for her otherwise unfortunately.

Yes, so similar, I'm glad that you are doing well now.

I can imagine so many people who are concerned about chy have unfortunately been through this.

If I had had social media too, goodness knows where I'd be, it doesn't help that she gets any attention regarding this as they're giving her what she wants, attention = validation for her.

She could do so well. Ditch the guys. Maybe start doing something on TT like make up & she'd have a big following to sell to buy unfortunately thats not a quick fix so won't appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She thinks she’s having fun (didn’t we all convince ourselves it was fun?) but we all know it isn’t. Her mates will all keep leaving her as she’s never loyal to them and she will end up pregnant and alone and then have the baby removed or just be a terrible parent and it will be the same as the dog drama every day with all the viewers asking ‘where is the baby’ and watching her do smart whips pregnant and who is the dad drama round in circles

Chy could do make up, clothing hauls, anything - she’s already got an audience. It’s such a waste to spend it on these cheese dicked losers who don’t respect her

Reactions: 4
I agree with everything which has been said about Chy over the last few pages. I genuinely believe that the reason why she acts out, behaves aggressively and allows men to use her constantly is because she has had next to no guidance in life from responsible adults and has been shown very little love or care. I really hope that she sorts herself out and gets away from all these horrid older men, she’s a likable girl and has potential imo.
I’m glad that this thread has taken a softer approach towards Chy because some of the things people say about her on tiktok are utterly vile.

Reactions: 9
It’s sad as she’s clearly responding to childhood trauma, she’s doesn’t have the proper guidance or tools to deal with it.

I’m sure I remember her saying she was groomed by her 50 year old social worker when she was under 16 (although grooming can happen at any time). That situation just makes me think this is why she’s so hyper sexual and likes modeen

• Sad
The real issue is once she gets older, the mental health issues really start to develop from lack of self care and constant abuse from men and substances, then once you go down a bad path people stop feeling sorry for you as you are a grown adult making bad choices. Then there are less people trying to help you and more trying to use you. Dysfunctional people often flock together cos you all understand each other better but she could change things now for herself she’s only 19.

She doesn’t seem to really understand grooming cos everyone is telling her about Mo and she doesn’t want to hear it, but this is cos she’s been so messed up by abuse from a child.

Im not going to say anything vile about her but I think a lot of people don’t understand it or why she is acting this way

The real issue is once she gets older, the mental health issues really start to develop from lack of self care and constant abuse from men and substances, then once you go down a bad path people stop feeling sorry for you as you are a grown adult making bad choices. Then there are less people trying to help you and more trying to use you. Dysfunctional people often flock together cos you all understand each other better but she could change things now for herself she’s only 19.

She doesn’t seem to really understand grooming cos everyone is telling her about Mo and she doesn’t want to hear it, but this is cos she’s been so messed up by abuse from a child.

Im not going to say anything vile about her but I think a lot of people don’t understand it or why she is acting this way
Couldn’t agree more. Not to excuse any of her actions but I feel like there are specific reasons as to why she acts the way she does and it’s just unfortunate that she hasn’t been able to address them or reduce the risk to herself enough to realise how a normal life is led. The company she is keeping certainly isn’t helping that either. I am genuinely concerned about what situations she is going to end up getting herself in to in the future if she keeps going at this rate.

Reactions: 3
Okay I’ve finally caught up on the last 24 hours but….. I’ve just gone onto tiktok and cryanne has now posted a video kissing Tommy 24 minutes okay…… what the 🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Chy and Tommy on lived after they’ve slept together.. but I can’t stop laughing at this he’s put on the wall??

yes I did screen shot and flip the image for research purposes x
Nah stop it 😂😂😂 this is the kind of tit I see in prisoners cells when I’m at work hahahahaha

• Haha
Wait chy just said she slept with Tommy the day before valentines aswell because she wasn’t doing it with modeen

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.