c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like a MARAC meeting where they assess the risks to a person and what can be implemented to safeguard. This is done by all agencies involved in the persons life so her housing officer would be involved
100% a MARAC meeting
i know some people emailed her local authorities safeguarding team weeks ago

they’ll look at her tiktoks and warn her of any risk of the people she’s been around eg modeen and tommy

they may even get her to do a clare’s law search on those two so they can disclose any violence against women to her

wouldn’t surprise me if they try and move her way out as a way of safeguarding her

Reactions: 7
I’m glad they are doing this, I do think she’s at risk. I know she’s problematic but she’s still vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I sawva video of her saying they won't put me in prison because I've got mental health problems it did make me laugh

Reactions: 1
guys i've clearly missed an episode but johnny is on live kicking on someones door saying tommys hiding and chyanne was running away from him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What is his tiktok?
thejohnnykyleshow

hes come off live now but it seems that him and chy meet up with tommy to get his ID, then chy run off with tommy so he went to tommys and was kicking the front door. im so annoyed he turned the live off haha
---
omg go on johnnys live now
---
tommy has hit johnny and his cheek is bleeding, chy has gone off with tommy again.

johnny said run off with your man you little slag like carma didn't just get put down... poor baby carma :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That poor dog never stood a chance with her, I feel so sorry for Johnny he seems like such a genuine friend and she's just dropped him for that disgusting groomer

Reactions: 4
I’ve just saw some clips on tiktok but can’t make out the timeline of tit! Wtf is going on 😭

Omg this is crazy, I'm going to have to see what I can see. So karma 100% gone now then? Gosh poor dog didn't stand a chance.

Chy has no faith in police and social workers, she won’t trust them to help her so this tit is just going to go round and round

Reactions: 4
If the dog is dangerous and can never be rehomed
Pfff I suppose the argument for that could easily have been made given that karma has attacked other dogs in the past… I was surprised the police even gave her back ngl

Reactions: 1
I think it was proved she was a pitbull, you can own one under licence but they need special insurance and to be muzzled in public at all times but that was obviously too much for her to consider, I watched some man she was apparently talking to her and offered to go through court with her and take ownership of the dog from her as he'd had pits before but she stopped communicating with him.

• Sad
So sad about carma :( the poor baby didn’t deserve this or chy as an owner

Gemma just now on Chy’s live. She won’t have people saying she smokes crack. She said yeah she robs from Primark but she’s not having people saying she smokes 🤣
---
Gemma said Mally’s afro is dry and needs Cantu 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.