c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said it'd probably be on insta if anywhere but if it happens (doubt it) then it'll be all over the fyp the next day anyway.

That mo deen guy is an absolute tit . He’s also a massive woman he was on live a few months back sleeping and there was rats crawling about his flat . He rambles on about being Muslim yet he hangs out with young girls and does questionable things on live with them . Why does that chyanne hang around with him I don’t know he’s an absolute loser all I can say Is she needs a proper role model in her life .

Reactions: 15
Someone tell me what’s going on please
She won’t leave modeens
But tbh he’s been saying on live all day he wants her gone and then saying to her nah I didn’t say that
She just needs to go home at this point

Reactions: 1
Saw her on live earlier whilst she waiting inside the mosque for Modeen to come out talking about Chris wanting her.
Modeen was also on live whilst praying at the mosque. When he finished praying he only cared about how many people were watching
Weird behaviour

Reactions: 2
Saw her on live earlier whilst she waiting inside the mosque for Modeen to come out talking about Chris wanting her.
Modeen was also on live whilst praying at the mosque. When he finished praying he only cared about how many people were watching
Weird behaviour
He’s a disgrace to Muslims & Islam he’s giving the religion such a bad name

Reactions: 8
Modeen Tommy and that other guy are on the way now back to modeens to kick chy out… live on Tommys account…. Idk if it’s set up for views or what but it’s gonna kick off
---

Naaaa they got to modeens and modeen jumped out the car and ran inside and locked the other two out

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've just put tommys live on and it's just noiseee haha what the heck is going on?! is chy just refusing to leave and they're pretending to 'save her'?

This lot need doing for wasting police time. Disgusting when they are so low on resources. They all need dragging to court and charging. Not even funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just put tommys live on and it's just noiseee haha what the heck is going on?! is chy just refusing to leave and they're pretending to 'save her'?
Not save her. They’re telling Modeen she’s using him but he doesn’t seem to want her out really. Chy locked the bedroom and apparently he didn’t know the code to get in
---

They should be done for wasting police time. The officer just said we’ll go in and Tommy goes nah wait for her to come out 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Not even funny that these waste people are making more money that the police on tiktok. I'm actually fuming.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.