c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been threatening to expose him since he exposed her, but she does it now he’s number 1 on the rankings? She doesn’t even try to hide that she’s jealous and hating, gosh. Neither of them should be allowed pets ever again who would ever think to do sexual acts/activity towards their pets?! horrible 🤢
Yeah it's revenge for what he did she been waiting, she said she had videos of him doing stuff to the cat.

Tommy keeps saying Chris to go to the police but he knows he won't as he could get done aswell.

And you know what despite all that he still go back to her, you watch.

Reactions: 1
Just like he didn’t want to know her until he wanted a house to stay in. Both as bad as eachother! I also think her running back to Chris is due to Tommy not allowing her to come back at all, good for him getting out of the toxic cycle (even though he’s just as bad) the terrible part about her and Chris is they are both users, you can’t even say ones worse than the other because they both keep running back and admit using eachother.
I never said one was better than the other, just it became very obvious that she suddenly forgave him for everything and wanted to be around him all the time once he got a car lol
if any of the men she messed around with were half sane she'd of been in a whole host of legal issues and restraining orders by now, its not JUST chris she does it too but they all egg her on and let her carry on because it brings drama which brings views and money

Reactions: 1
The amount of views they get because of their little ‘storylines’ means it makes money for them. If they left each other they wouldn’t get that anymore.

Reactions: 2
None of them should ever be allowed to have animals or children in their responsibility.
They’re all bleeping idiots, it’s actually painful seeing how many they get in their lives for the totally orchestrated bullshit.
Sad.

Reactions: 10
I just want to know how long this is gonna go on for it’s been over a year also people keeping saying she’s only 19 as an excuse for her behaviour I’m the same age as her and don’t act like that nor does anyone I know she’s literally gonna be 20 in a few weeks she needs to pattern up asap

Reactions: 7
I just want to know how long this is gonna go on for it’s been over a year also people keeping saying she’s only 19 as an excuse for her behaviour I’m the same age as her and don’t act like that nor does anyone I know she’s literally gonna be 20 in a few weeks she needs to pattern up asap
She’ll have kids young and the pattern of social workers etc will just repeat itself. It’s really sad to say that, but when the pattern is not broken with counselling and realisation, it will never change.

Reactions: 4
If that’s him tossing of teasing that cat then he’s a bleeping wrong en, anyone gifting him are feeding into that behaviour 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Shes gonna have a seizure one day. They went through that whole can of nitrous oxide in less than an hour. Took ages before she was banned aswel.

Reactions: 3
She’ll want Chris back now he’s making a tit ton of money from vulnerable people.
Also I had a friend who went down a bad path with balloons and had a seizure and now has permanent brain damage, needs help getting changed, toilet etc, and all happened when she was young. She needs to be careful.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely sick behaviour. I’ve fully stopped watching them now, they don’t even entertain me anymore because like all you lot have said, it’s the same tit every week/day/few hours some times!

Reactions: 8
So it’s true that Zion didn’t survive the fire 😭 oh god this is so upsetting. Im so glad Liv is ok but she must be broken over losing him 😢
There was pinky saying a friend had the dog too!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
pinky really should focus on her own healing and involving herself in livs business

Reactions: 5
how can people support these tramps! you know what why and how can people support people like this.. animal abusers and pure freaks ??? I mean look at CLA openly racist all the time and she makes money too... cant get my head round it

Reactions: 13
it actually baffles me

jordan (shanai and jordan) has two children one whom is a little girl but openly chills with tommy who is a known abuser. where are these peoples morals? Pinky was at an event with tommy and safespace but they all know he is livs abuser.

Pinky is another one she was sat on live with aggy and he has had dv allegations by his baby mum who uploaded a voice note of him saying oh you’ll ruin my life if you go to the police etc

knocks me sick that any of them have a platform and people gift them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.