c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps coming up on my fyp l! I find her soo jarring and her moaning noises?!
Tbf I’ve only watched her briefly for a week so don’t have any major tea really…

All I know is she keeps going back to her bf who cheats and shes from Newcastle way but fakes the London accent 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought she was older lol. Are her kids in care?
I think she has a little girl that’s in her care as I’ve heard her got WOT as she was too busy on live to listen her 🙃

from watching some of her lives I’ve also gathered she owns a 5 bed house from doing onlyfans I think!

her fake london accent when she’s a geordie is sooo annoying haha everything about her is soo annoying 😂

---

Alsoo, who was watching roshante yesterday (another waste of space) and everyone started to say Leyla had passed away.. it wasn’t even true how sick someone made a tiktok saying she’d died!

pinky and H come on to say she’s alive and ‘recovering’ and that’s all they can say. I’m hoping this means she’s in rehab and is getting some series help!
Did anyone else see a tiktok where Paige said rosh gave leyla the pills that made her sleep through the fire?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she has a little girl that’s in her care as I’ve heard her got WOT as she was too busy on live to listen her 🙃

from watching some of her lives I’ve also gathered she owns a 5 bed house from doing onlyfans I think!

her fake london accent when she’s a geordie is sooo annoying haha everything about her is soo annoying 😂

---

Alsoo, who was watching roshante yesterday (another waste of space) and everyone started to say Leyla had passed away.. it wasn’t even true how sick someone made a tiktok saying she’d died!

pinky and H come on to say she’s alive and ‘recovering’ and that’s all they can say. I’m hoping this means she’s in rehab and is getting some series help!
Did anyone else see a tiktok where Paige said rosh gave leyla the pills that made her sleep through the fire?!
The little girl is definitely in her care, I've seen her say go away a couple times to which I presume is the lil girl🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Kinda like chris now .chys been at modeens since last night and left karma so chris has gone to chys using his spare key and is feeding her and taking her for a walk

Reactions: 7
Im disgusted at her. Hopefully people realise everytime she says Carma is at her Nans its likely a lie!

Reactions: 6
People saying shes left her 36 hours but she hasnt as she was still home on live about 10pm last nighf

Reactions: 4
Turns out she paid chris earlier to go and look after her and hes left it until now to do it

Reactions: 2
I feel so bad for the dog 😔 I have a cat and could never do this to him. I do have
Turns out she paid chris earlier to go and look after her and hes left it until now to do it
Or is Chyanne just saying this to get out of it?

---

NOT MODEEN SPORTING AN EA7 MAN PURSE 😂😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.