c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cries to deflect from whatever she’s done. I really don’t understand people supporting her.

Reactions: 9
Regardless if she paid Chris that dog is her responsibility no one else’s. How can you leave your dog for that long she just lies all the time about her nan having it. She was crying because she was on a comedown and people calling her out for her behaviour. Then kicking Millie out in the middle of the night so she could get some 🍆 of Mally.

Reactions: 7
Regardless if she paid Chris that dog is her responsibility no one else’s. How can you leave your dog for that long she just lies all the time about her nan having it. She was crying because she was on a comedown and people calling her out for her behaviour. Then kicking Millie out in the middle of the night so she could get some 🍆 of Mally.
Honestly think their as bad as eachother at this point.

turns out (from what I can gather) she rang him and asked if he’d go check the dog and paid him but he made out he went to save the dog and used it for views..

BUT she shouldn’t be leaving the dog for that long even with her nan and Chris checking the dog.. it’s cruel!! All so she could go do balloons 🙄

Reactions: 5
Chy kicking Millie out at 12am for mally what an absolute heartless cow! I bet he didnt even go. Millie wouldnt take back money she had gave back to chy, she probably felt uncomfortable doing so. I hope she got home safe.

Do you guys watch Hannahbandz or is there a diff thread for her?
Why these 2 always flashing notes??? She really thinks she is something. Another one who needs humbled.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Guys does anyone know anything about Riess who does safespace? She seems to be up in eeeeveryones business and getting people to air their laundry and argue, yet won’t ever talk about herself?

Reactions: 4
We need a separate thread just for Chyanne 😭
She’s just toxic as hell, can’t believe the behaviour over the last couple days. As a mother it’s your worst fear your child ending up like her. Willing to kxll herself and others just to have dramas, gifts and views. Also, on another note, I can’t believe how much Chris is being gifted. Are people forgetting he keeps going back and they use eachother?!

She’s nuts yes, but he keeps running to her when he has nothing or wants showers. Apparently a million coins is worth 15-17k and then tiktok take 70%; he could end up with 4 and a half grand plus ( weekly just started) and I’m not getting why people keep saying ‘proud of you’ and all this stuff to him when he’s just as toxic and chases young and vulnerable girls.

I wish people would stop gifting her, Chris, Tommy, rosh all those toxic people so they’d actually have to get a real job or struggle on benefits. It’s madness, sometimes I watch it and I think why am I here? It’s like watching a live version of Jeremy Kyle or Trisha. I bet when he cashes out he’ll have no interest in chy or going to hers Until the money is gone 🫢.

Reactions: 20
She’s just toxic as hell, can’t believe the behaviour over the last couple days. As a mother it’s your worst fear your child ending up like her. Willing to kxll herself and others just to have dramas, gifts and views. Also, on another note, I can’t believe how much Chris is being gifted. Are people forgetting he keeps going back and they use eachother?!

She’s nuts yes, but he keeps running to her when he has nothing or wants showers. Apparently a million coins is worth 15-17k and then tiktok take 70%; he could end up with 4 and a half grand plus ( weekly just started) and I’m not getting why people keep saying ‘proud of you’ and all this stuff to him when he’s just as toxic and chases young and vulnerable girls.

I wish people would stop gifting her, Chris, Tommy, rosh all those toxic people so they’d actually have to get a real job or struggle on benefits. It’s madness, sometimes I watch it and I think why am I here? It’s like watching a live version of Jeremy Kyle or Trisha. I bet when he cashes out he’ll have no interest in chy or going to hers Until the money is gone 🫢.
Think the issue is, Chy grew up in care and has never really had a stable mother figure to guide her, so as a result she has been influenced by some not particularly nice characters and has learned to become manipulative in order to survive.
I believe it’s why she repeatedly gravitates to people like tommy and chris as well

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Think the issue is, Chy grew up in care and has never really had a stable mother figure to guide her, so as a result she has been influenced by some not particularly nice characters and has learned to become manipulative in order to survive.
I believe it’s why she repeatedly gravitates to people like tommy and chris as well
And the person that was supposed to protect her groomed her in care

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I always look at chyanne and think she has potential. However, tik tok has enabled her to live this weird life and she seems to have to seek validation from these strangers who enable her behaviour. At 19/20 I was not acting like that ! She needs intervention and direction to be put on the right path. She has a nice little house which she does seem to look after but she just needs company all the time part of me feels sorry for her part of me thinks she knows what’s she’s doing it’s a difficult one.

I get the whole care scenario, not to get too personal but my mother is an addict and my siblings and I ended up in the system but at some point you have to stop living up to this ‘vulnerable person’ label & take accountability as a young adult for your own life.

She’s said countless times she knows Chris uses her, doesn’t love her, doesn’t pay for anything but everytime he leaves her house she’s chasing after him, on his car bonnet when he’s trying to drive away, swerving into traffic and outside of Chris let’s not forget the abusing and neglecting animals and excessive drug use (20 smart whip canisters in one day - what the hell) … she’s not 12 years old that we can keep saying “there, there she’ll learn” there needs to be some ramifications for her actions or she’ll keep doing the same thing.

I get that it’s hard to leave toxic relationships so I’m not unsympathetic to that but she needs professional psychiatric help why not try to seek it? I agree she does have potential, she’s a pretty girl with a nice home; if she studied or worked or applied herself into elevating her life in the same way she chases back and forth for these low life guys (who only stay with her because girls their own age won’t give them the time of day) she could go far, I just hope it doesn’t take for something really bad or life changing to happen to make her regret the way she’s been living.

Hopefully if Chris gets all this money and stays away she can start to focus on herself, who knows?

It’s just like watching a car crash it’s horrid, I do completely get the wounds and trauma can make you do things you wouldn’t if you had a different lifestyle and I also know that just because one person handles things one way doesn’t mean another will handle trauma etc well but she’s wasting years that she will regret when she looks back.

Do you know what’s sad about her mum though? Is that she actually does seem to care and want a relationship with chyanne it was just chy was an unruly teen and kept truanting and they said to her mum pick losing all your kids or place chy into care; it’s a very difficult thing for a mother to have to choose but she said on chy’s live she kept warning her social were involved and she could lose them all and she just kept running away and being a wild child.

I would give anything to have a mum not addicted to substances who wanted a relationship but she doesn’t seem to value family as much as she does guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did no one else pick up that she completely wiped her hands of Chris, genuinely didnt want anything to do with him, suddenly when he passed his test and got a car, she jumped back to him like a fly to tit?
I dont think anyone is perfect in this situation by a long shot

Reactions: 6
Did no one else pick up that she completely wiped her hands of Chris, genuinely didnt want anything to do with him, suddenly when he passed his test and got a car, she jumped back to him like a fly to tit?
I dont think anyone is perfect in this situation by a long shot
Just like he didn’t want to know her until he wanted a house to stay in. Both as bad as eachother! I also think her running back to Chris is due to Tommy not allowing her to come back at all, good for him getting out of the toxic cycle (even though he’s just as bad) the terrible part about her and Chris is they are both users, you can’t even say ones worse than the other because they both keep running back and admit using eachother.

Reactions: 3
Chy just exposed Chris by posting a video of him with the cat on insta then deleted it after 5 mins.. he’s literally flicking it at the cat and the cats trying to scratch it 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Chy just exposed Chris by posting a video of him with the cat on insta then deleted it after 5 mins.. he’s literally flicking it at the cat and the cats trying to scratch it 🤢🤢🤢
Both are sickos! He posted a picture of the cat with her month’s ago and now him with the cat playing with his Willy, I really hope that dog gets removed from her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s been threatening to expose him since he exposed her, but she does it now he’s number 1 on the rankings? She doesn’t even try to hide that she’s jealous and hating, gosh. Neither of them should be allowed pets ever again who would ever think to do sexual acts/activity towards their pets?! horrible 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.