c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liv? When I saw she was live tonight it was just Chy using her account
No that’s actually chy’s account, she borrowed it to liv because her account got blocked.

———————————————————————
Such a shame to hear liv is a potentially critical way. Tommy is claiming someone off tiktok bought drxgs with her& it could be part of the reason she didn’t wake up during the fire, poor girl was crying out for help. I pray she makes it through and gets support she needs to move forward … too sad for words really 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Chy should have changed the pic and name back to herself to go live. Doesn’t sit right with me she left it as Liv’s name and pic but was probably for the views 😠

Reactions: 8
Chy should have changed the pic and name back to herself to go live. Doesn’t sit right with me she left it as Liv’s name and pic but was probably for the views 😠
She is just using her for clout...very sick!

Also in that article that is photo is deffo Livs flat....she has been on live loads of times taking the dog out and it is that exact house...

Reactions: 2
i feel awful for liv but it really doesn’t sit right with me the way tommy is talking about it.
he used and abused liv , was doing so up until recently. he is a huge part of liv’s behaviour and for some reason enjoys taunting her etc. he is a nasty manipulator

Reactions: 6
Horrible situation and chy knew what was going in, used the account knowing people would click her live thinking it was liv...vile and calculated behaviour

Reactions: 5
i feel awful for liv but it really doesn’t sit right with me the way tommy is talking about it.
he used and abused liv , was doing so up until recently. he is a huge part of liv’s behaviour and for some reason enjoys taunting her etc. he is a nasty manipulator
I cannot stand tommy, he’s a bleeping freak the way he constantly hangs out with young girls who are still in their teens. He’s a wrongen and should be on some sort of list imo

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see chys live friday night when she wouldnt get out kris car? She almost made him crash later on. Grabbed the steering wheel, said she would tell the police he had raped her and constantly beat her up. She was making a mockery of domestic violence, It was absolutely shocking. Not saying hes perfect but she can be absolutely vile.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think this Chy & Kris stuff is just escalating so far to the point something horrible is going to happen eventually?

I find them way to triggering to watch now. It used to be funny drama to an extent but it’s just way too much now.

Reactions: 12
100% this chris and chy situation will escalate to the point of no return.

i can’t even watch them because it’s way too much.

Reactions: 4
The stuff they are putting out there should not be on Tik tok. It worries me that she probably has young people following her and are going to think this behaviour is normal! They need to leave each other! I can’t watch anymore

Reactions: 10
They both are as bad as eachother, Chris went live with some 17 year old girl and she said they were ‘battering eachother’ the way they both talk about their backgrounds and traumas to violate one another is so toxic and I couldn’t believe one of her lives the other day, because she owed Chris a tenner he was grabbing her tv to take with him. Funny he goes on like that for money she owes him, when he stays with her and she pays for mostly everything. I think it’s a relationship of convenience - he gets provided for and can laze around, she gets company and a chauffeur.

They hit eachother, expose eachother, flirt/meet up with other people — I just don’t get why they still keep trying again?! I get a trauma bond but at what point does it end. Even when they break up Chris is still going there for showers, couldn’t he get his sisters’ spare house key and go there? Or a friends? Anyone but her, it’s so strange. Hated that chy made a mockery of DV saying she’ll say to the police he beat her up and sexually assaulted her; when they both are abusers to each other, horrid to watch though I agree with you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
People are going into lives and saying she’s passed but apparently it’s not true :(

Sick people.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Rosh and pinky are on live and he’s being so bleeping cringe. So many clout chasing off this situation and it’s awful

Reactions: 4
Why’s he calling pinky back in the live im confused I missed the first bit
I left the live but just before I went, she was getting pissed off with him, so I’m guessing she just had enough and fucked off

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.