Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegade121

Did no one else pick up that she completely wiped her hands of Chris, genuinely didnt want anything to do with him, suddenly when he passed his test and got a car, she jumped back to him like a fly to shit?
I dont think anyone is perfect in this situation by a long shot

Reactions: 6

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Well this is the price you pay when you let Chyanne into your life. The police have been called in the past regarding Kris, Tommy, and basically everyone she touches. Yes she is a lost girl, but she is very dangerous and because she doesn’t give a fuck about life, she will drag anyone down with her.
She’s also supposed to have an interview at the station today regarding Carma, either she won’t show up or they’ll smell neglect from a mile away when as soon as she opens her mouth and turns on the tears. She’s going to grow up to be that local nasty piss head that nobody will look at/speak to. Zero direction in life and the mental health system is too overwhelmed to help her.

Edit: the above doesn’t take away the fact these men are all a lot older and taking advantage of her. It’s just how it always goes: vulnerable girl = creepy guys
I’ve seen a lot of people blaming Chy for Mo getting arrested, but I honestly don’t see how it was her fault tbf.
She was out with J and mo hunted them down and just turned up, he wasn’t invited there. He then proceeded to get up in peoples faces, running in and out of the building screaming and shouting about lobsters, shouting allah akbar in the streets. It was all him and Chy wasn’t even there for half of it. Getting arrested was all on him imo.

Geee

Chatty Member
It sounds like a MARAC meeting where they assess the risks to a person and what can be implemented to safeguard. This is done by all agencies involved in the persons life so her housing officer would be involved

theGC

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong I am not a supporter of chy and can’t stand the girl but I do think mally is playing her, lying through his bare teeth and gaslights her so much

Last night he was deffo in a hotel those sheets were crisp and ironed, he wouldn’t show the room because people who know the area.. he then ran home and went live again like look I’m home! But gaslit her saying this is why you shouldn’t drink 🙃

He’s obv shagging her and lying about it

josiejo77

Chatty Member
If that’s him tossing of teasing that cat then he’s a fucking wrong en, anyone gifting him are feeding into that behaviour 🤮🤮🤮🤮

tiktokspy

Chy is pissed off cos Tommy’s comments were full of questions about Carma, she’s made him turn the comments off. My heart breaks for that poor dog, she just wants to be loved but all Chyanne is concerned about is where her next shag is coming from. I seriously do not understand what she sees in Tommy and Mo, they both look like they absolutely reek but maybe she’s into that

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Liv? When I saw she was live tonight it was just Chy using her account
No that’s actually chy’s account, she borrowed it to liv because her account got blocked.

———————————————————————
Such a shame to hear liv is a potentially critical way. Tommy is claiming someone off tiktok bought drxgs with her& it could be part of the reason she didn’t wake up during the fire, poor girl was crying out for help. I pray she makes it through and gets support she needs to move forward … too sad for words really 😔.

• Sad

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Would anyone be interested in a general tiktok drama thread? So much goes on, on that app - it’s wild.

Has anyone seen the Daejhasrizz shit going on?! Grim.

theGC

VIP Member
I thought she was older lol. Are her kids in care?
I think she has a little girl that’s in her care as I’ve heard her got WOT as she was too busy on live to listen her 🙃

from watching some of her lives I’ve also gathered she owns a 5 bed house from doing onlyfans I think!

her fake london accent when she’s a geordie is sooo annoying haha everything about her is soo annoying 😂

---

Alsoo, who was watching roshante yesterday (another waste of space) and everyone started to say Leyla had passed away.. it wasn’t even true how sick someone made a tiktok saying she’d died!

pinky and H come on to say she’s alive and ‘recovering’ and that’s all they can say. I’m hoping this means she’s in rehab and is getting some series help!
Did anyone else see a tiktok where Paige said rosh gave leyla the pills that made her sleep through the fire?!

• Heart

steste

Chatty Member
She really needs to stop doing smart whips. There have been people made disabled from doing them.

SAS20211

VIP Member
CHY DOESNT REMEMBER THE FACETIME WITH J. Rosh took her tampon out whilst sleeping and did things with her gave her a love bite. She said Rosh did it when they got weird before and now she dont remember Rosh doing it. J is onto her though i hope she patterns her.
---
This live is really uncomfortable to watch tbh. Chy seems completely out of it ngl, it’s like she wants to leave but is too drugged up to figure out where her suitcase is or where her stuff is. She’s bleeding all over her clothes and bed because she didn’t even remember to put a tampon in….
Rosh exposed her bloody joggers and she looked like she was gonna cry.
---
She doesnt know where her bank card is.. she can't remember what she was even wearing.

• Sad
  • Sick

Geee

Chatty Member
Think he finished at #2. His own fault for not coming on until sunday 1pm, number 1 was on from eary hours. Hes made £££ though. He will be back with chy within a couple weeks. Hes the only one whos got a car so she will get her claws back in 🤣
Aye I saw him later. He was off most of last night too but I think he finished on 8.9 and that’s about 50k after tik tok take their cut. Absolutely mental. I did want him to win even though it’s all fake drama the guy who was no1 clearly had money

• Wow

plinky2

VIP Member
The real issue is once she gets older, the mental health issues really start to develop from lack of self care and constant abuse from men and substances, then once you go down a bad path people stop feeling sorry for you as you are a grown adult making bad choices. Then there are less people trying to help you and more trying to use you. Dysfunctional people often flock together cos you all understand each other better but she could change things now for herself she’s only 19.

She doesn’t seem to really understand grooming cos everyone is telling her about Mo and she doesn’t want to hear it, but this is cos she’s been so messed up by abuse from a child.

Im not going to say anything vile about her but I think a lot of people don’t understand it or why she is acting this way

theGC

VIP Member
It’s sad as she’s clearly responding to childhood trauma, she’s doesn’t have the proper guidance or tools to deal with it.

I’m sure I remember her saying she was groomed by her 50 year old social worker when she was under 16 (although grooming can happen at any time). That situation just makes me think this is why she’s so hyper sexual and likes modeen

• Sad

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
It’s actually sad how much these young girls will lower and degrade themselves for the sake of men, and not even decent men at that.
Also just seen this on my fyp, wonder if it’s really from Chy’s mum or a fake account?
Yes that is her mums real page. Some other girl called Brooke I follow on TikTok posted about Gemma earlier saying she was begging to be her mum, she’s a fucking weirdo hanging out with kids

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I’m getting really bad feelings about Liv. I’m really worried for her looking at her videos. I think losing Zion has fucked her up really badly, especially in the way it happened. I would feel the same losing my pet like that 😭 she’s always had issues with drugs and alcohol but I think this has really ripped her over the edge 💔💔

• Sad