Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nohopefletcher

Chatty Member
I just want to know how long this is gonna go on for it’s been over a year also people keeping saying she’s only 19 as an excuse for her behaviour I’m the same age as her and don’t act like that nor does anyone I know she’s literally gonna be 20 in a few weeks she needs to pattern up asap

Reactions: 7

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
He got over 30k viewers, Tommy was loving this as he wants to get up the rankings. It is all for views and money but there’s a vulnerable 19 year old girl in the middle every-time. Her sister was on the live saying she was coming to get her and nothing come of it. What a waste of police time.

lje88

Chatty Member
I was this girl, not to the extent of chy but I was. Luckily I met my now husband who used to say I didn't have to do things for him to like me & would even say no to sex if he thought I was doing it for him. He really saved me from a lot, I dread to think where I'd be now. Showed me men aren't all like that. Unfortunately it doesn't look like she'll be getting out of that anytime soon with the crowd she mixes with
This sounds exactly like me.
I went through an awful breakup and went on the rebound.
I thought the only way that I could ever get anyone to want me was by sleeping with them, literally thought that was all I had going for me.
Every weekend I’d be chasing someone new just to try feel some sort of validation and to feel wanted.
It was actually a really bad time in my life looking back at it and 9/10 times after I’d slept with someone it would go no further and I’d end up feeling ashamed and annoyed at myself for being so “easy”
However fast forward 8 years and I a married to a wonderful man who treats me like a queen ❤. I do feel for Chy in that respect as I think she does just want to be loved.
The problem is she’s living it out on social media.

• Heart

Polkadotdragon

I only feel sorry for the poor dog, Chy plays on the fact everyone thinks shes vulnerable, she knows exactly what she doing for the views

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Can somebody do a recap of the last 24 hours. PLEASE ❤
From what I know and please someone correct me if I’m wrong

Chy has been with roshante for the last few days and has had control of her phone and bank card.
Every time she has appeared on his live she has been completely out of it or asleep.

Today chys sister called an ambulance to do a welfare check. Apparently chy refused to do a blood test. Gemma said she needs to leave there.

Tommy and mally went to roshantes and called Paige to try and keep the peace. And now here we are. The police are trying to break the door down
---
The police just kicked the door down
---
Paige is in tears. This is so awful
---
All this because chy wouldn’t go home. AGAIN
---
Apparently because chy isn’t in immediate danger she doesn’t have to leave

Last edited:

Bluepop

VIP Member
She’s really not taking accountability over this Karma situation is she. Blaming everyone and everything else but herself. Poor dog.

lozza96

VIP Member
Kinda like chris now .chys been at modeens since last night and left karma so chris has gone to chys using his spare key and is feeding her and taking her for a walk

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
She is literally vulnerable, anyone with that mindset, especially at that age is. And she is literally young, 20 is young, I’d say till about 25. Yes some people grow up by then but obviously with the life she’s had she hasn’t. 😂 I don’t really like or even watch the girl, I just keep up with the drama so it’s not like I’m just defending her. It is what it is, she’s young and vulnerable😂
She is vulnerable , she's been in and out of care.
She's got a dad with about 25 kids , a mum who made a hard decision and chy resents her for it
Why do you think these 25 year old men sniff around her and not women there own age? Because she's young and vulnerable
They wouldn't treat women there own age how they treat chy

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
the live this morning was the most disturbing thing i have ever seen on tiktok

becky took kiera to a guys house that they met at a pub .. everyone was telling becky to stop lying about kiera’s age etc. the guy is apparently mid 30’s also smh

they were all smashed out there minds apparently on other stuff also

tommy had been telling them to leave since like 6 am but they just wouldn’t , fast forward two hours the guy takes out his bits and puts it on kiera.
she then spat at the guy to get off and then the guy proceeds to strangle her all whilst becky is standing there telling her to ssssh

becky then refuses to leave whilst kiera is screaming out help me , becky is then telling the guy to push kiera down the stairs etc
the worst thing i have ever witnessed on tiktok

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
The whole thing tonight was blatantly setup mostly by Tommy and Modeen. 25k viewers they had between accounts they were loving it. Felt chy and millie were exploited quite a bit, some parts were blatently set up and that all 4 were in on it but other parts millie and chy both seemed not to have a clue what was going on.

Chy should be getting back to her bloody dog and getting some heating on not sat in chelseas.
Agree 100%. Chy and millie think they’re in control and they know it all but they’re not. They’re very young and naive and they’re defo being exploited.
I really hope that Chy in particular snaps out of this at some point and puts herself on the right track.

Renegade121

Just to clear up some stuff from previous seasons.
Mally did drive but got a driving ban
When him and Chy first had there little situationship - Mally was still living at the same house as his childs mother, possibly still is. Not sure if hes still there for the kids sake - which would make sense why he uses hotels all the time as he used to do the nasty in his car instead.

Chys mum has popped onto tiktok loads of times trying to help her - Chy shrugs her off or refuses to go - Her mum finds out any drama from tiktok, including when she went missing - i was very suprised after all i saw her with her family over xmas considering. I think despite tiktok claiming it, I think her mum was behind alot of the SS involvement etc recently - with good reason, as Chy wont engage with her.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Can someone fill me in on roshante please? He’s live with Chy and he just seems vile
He was on a Pretty Little Thing advertisement for 3 seconds a few years ago so he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks, wears blue eye contacts (even sleeps in them that’s why they look so puffy), takes a LOT of drugs, and he says he is trans and has had the full surgery. He seems tapped, sometimes he comes up on my fyp and his “mental health” is so bad he cannot talk and is just mumbling words at himself, then the next he’s going crazy and screaming all around his flat with his little girl in it.

CoconotLoco

Apparently she in derby! In a bar getting hit on by some dirty next man, she don't give a shit.

She will do anything to avoid responsibility or blame and rather go get her coochie wet then help that dog.

• Angry
  • Wow

Geee

Chatty Member
An impact of parental substance use assessment will be carried out and he won’t be allowed care of her. And that’s before you factor in all this nonsense