Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
17k on chys live right now...... they kiss they hug but havent "jeet" they just dry hump....🤣🤣🤣🤣 basically dry s*x....she says he was a fast worker in 10 secs 😆😆😆

Someone cancel the pair of them 😆😆😆

• Sick
Reactions: 5

rosieroo1

You know I did actually believe Tommy that chy was harassing him and all that to start with but the fact they both went to their exs and now back to each other not long after made me totally change my mind. As more time passes the more im thinking it was more and more for the followers etc. Also on Tommy's lives when all the drama was going off he said he had blocked her on everything etc but how would she of still been able to pop up on the live in the comments and also Tommy in the comments on chys live. All lies in my opinion, just for the drama and attention .

I hope spidey wins this weekend

steste

Chatty Member
She could make a killing being a storyline consultant for Eastenders. She wouldn’t even have to try, just sit down with the writers and recite the details of her life the last year.

azura81

VIP Member
just here to say Chy is the absolute worst cunt !! Treating that wee dog the way she did !! Nasty stupid little girl

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
He’s intersex, there are videos of him being interviewed talking about. From what I understand he was born with a vagina as well as sort sort of micro penis and internal testicals. IIRC he said in an interview with lad bible on YouTube that he now has two penises (one micro and one made through surgery) and a vagina
Right that makes more sense then, I’m so confused as to how he has ended up on tiktok getting high and abusing girls after being on TV and that? Like he could have pushed for a career in it but has instead chosen to be an absolute nitty…

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Chy said she doesn’t want to leave. I think if she stays after all this, people will wash their hands of her
---
What a joke! It’s turned into a meet and greet 😡😡

End of the day a child was caught up in the middle of all of this

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Rosh just went live with an ambulance outside. Gemma then came on with him shouting at him to get chys shoes and stuff and get her outside the house. Chys sister rang the ambulance. Chy looked out of it but awake. Rosh then went off live
---
Okay Gemma and Rosh are back on live. Apparently got an Uber so she’s left him and is going back to Watford. So glad I’m on annual leave today so I can keep up
---
He’s taken money out of her account. Mylan is saying why is she not answering the phone if she’s in an Uber
---
Then Rosh just goes off live so no one actually knows where chy is

Last edited:
  • Wow
chyanne is just a tramp I don't cafe If ur a care leaver why is that an excuse? why does she get to assault people and be a horrible person because of that you can see it on her face she meets men to wind up kris or whoever It is she's with at the time she's just a homie hopper and complete tramp ! she should probably get checked out sleeping around so much with these fuck boy men

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
TRIGGER WARNING

Seen a video of kris beating up chy
and she’s sitting on live normalising it
they all need to be banned from tiktok. too many young people on these apps weirdly look up to these people and they normalise such things.

chris for some reason is seen as a good guy but he literally picked chy up out of care , got her a bank account which he controls , got her the wifi etc he done this all to control her. it’s coercive control at its finest.
tommy is another one but for some reason people excuse his behaviour and find him
funny

hellothere_

🔴chyanne was with Kris, they lived together etc had a stable relationship.
🔴 Chyanne met Tommy whilst working at winter wonderland.
🔴Tommy was with Olivia but he also wanted abit of chyanne.
🔴 Chyanne left Kris and was sleeping with Tommy (he broke it off of Olivia)
🔴 Kris moved out got his own place but because chyanne was only 17 when they lived together all her bills was in his name which he agreed to continue paying if she sent him the £(WIFI ETC)
🔴Chyanne got abit obsessed with Tommy, although he wanted nothing more than a quicky.
🔴 It all got sour very quickly, she refused to leave his house, she was climbing scaffolding to get through his windows etc, even after being removed by the police a number of times
🔴Chyanne become 'friendly' with Olivia and was sending her nudes/videos of her and Tommy having $3x.
🔴Tommy clicked his fingers chy went back to him, they had a boxing match with others.
🔴 Gemma who is chyannes friend met up with Olivia and reportedly spiked her, stole her phone and sent all the videos to herself to use against Chyanne.
🔴 Tommy then decided wasn't keen anymore and told chy she had to leave to give him a break, he had been reported of her living in his hostel which wasn't allowed. She wasn't happy about going but did anyway.
🔴Chy started pestering Kris again, supposedly regarding the bills she sent him money for but was never paid.
🔴Kris has a new bird (Becky) and chyanne wasn't happy about it.
🔴 Chyanne got a taxi to Kris flat where she broke in and refused to leave.
🔴She was removed from the flat by Police but sat in his communal hallway for hours and hours until he let her back in.
🔴He finally let her in where chyanne shared a single bed with Kris and Becky 😂 (don't ask she's a nut job)
🔴Becky got mugged off and laughed at and used.
🔴Becky left,chyanne and Kris are back together all happy ever after until she claims Kris has abused her.. again.
🔴We are yet to hear Becky's side of events from that evening.
🔴Becky seems to want abit of Tommy and Tommy is also pretty keen ( wife swap)
🔴Tommy and Kris are doing the boxing match I believe it's on Sunday but again nothing confirmed by the event organizers.

Basically chyanne is an absolute freak, who is easily attached. Tommy is older than her and used her vulnerability to his advantage. She seems alot more happy/calm and relaxed now she is back with Kris. Becky is an absolute raging pisshead, sits on live pining for tommy. Olivia is being sent to jail because she witnessed/helped plan a murder and refused to give any evidence of events.
This is the best recap I’ve ever seen on here 💯! Thank you for the recap but now my head is mashed at this absolute shit show

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Chy was online earlier saying modeen treats her like a princess, she feels safe with him, they do a marriage contract daily & she cares deeply for him... so strange she has only been there a few days!? That they will continue to chill but not on camera.

Said his "ex" wife is always messaging her & that his 7 year old son is very rude to him always asking for money.

Marketing claims it was tommy who told chy to release the cat video when kris was at #1 in rankings.

theGC

VIP Member
seems like the tide is turning on all these tiktokers! chy, tommy, modeen and now CLA being sectioned!

HMRC and DWP on their arses, losing housing, orders put against them, dogs losing their life

they all claim its an act but its all used against them, stupid idiots

Em_

VIP Member
Is Paige the mom of Maya?
From what I've gathered she was with Rosh for a few years so was like a mother to her.
Where is the mum? People are saying Rosh gave birth to her, I know he's inter sex, but I don't know how true it is that he's the mum?

That was awful, I'm glad the little girl is safe. I don't think Chy knows what day it is and is under his control and that's why she's not left.
---
He doesn't seem overly concerned that his child's been taken away, what a cunt

Last edited: