Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
Rosh appears to have a severe drug problem I saw a live that was seriously concerning and there is a child involved

Reactions: 7

theGC

VIP Member
Oh gosh hope you’re okay GC!

There is no other reason they have jumped on this band wagon. All doing it for clout. The only one that was helping from the start was Jay! None of the others were there offering advice until it’s too late! Maybe they do have good intentions and I hope they do but they could have gone about it a different way.
Im absolutely fine thank you! it was an very old man that crashed into everyone, he was shaken up and felt awful bless him, just hope hes ok as are cars be fixed!

anyone defending chy saying 'it was a hard decision' are forgetting this poor puppy was neglected for weeks before she was taken away. she was left for says in her own shit and no food with multiple people showing them going over to help carma, that was NOT a hard decision to do that!! she chose dick, booze and balloons instead! absolutely disgusting! i know she is vulnerable and off the rails needing serious help BUT that poor innocent puppy didn't deserve that at all.

as for tommy.. i did read a while ago about olivia being an accomplice to murder but i never realised tommy was involved too and his brother is in jail for it! his real name is walid mulligan

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Chy tried “pulling up” to get the dog back but called police on herself & told the police jade stole the dog. Chy got there as the police were taking the dog. The police admitted chy called them not jade. Now the dogs been taken for testing & chy is kicking off

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She lucky she hasn't come to serious harm the situations she puts herself in she gonna regret a lot of this as time goes on the first thing she needs to do is get rid of Chris and Tommy both wasters who just use and abuse her for their own gains.
Ngl I have a massive soft spot for her, it’s very clear to me that she has had an absolutely fucked upbringing and had no one to care for her or teach her the right way to be.
She ends up seeking love and security from trash men like Chris and Tommy, who just manipulate her and treat her like shit for their own entertainment, it’s so vile

Mlw9

Genuine question, but what is the head covering Modeen wears? I've seen Chy wear one previously too but tther than that I've never see it before. Is it for fashion rather than religious reasons.
It’s a bally/balaclava. Just for fashion reasons I’m assuming. Even though he looks a twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
So it’s true that Zion didn’t survive the fire 😭 oh god this is so upsetting. Im so glad Liv is ok but she must be broken over losing him 😢
There was pinky saying a friend had the dog too!!

• Sad

theGC

VIP Member
Chy just exposed Chris by posting a video of him with the cat on insta then deleted it after 5 mins.. he’s literally flicking it at the cat and the cats trying to scratch it 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Angry

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
I'm confused. Is Chyanne a compulsive liar? or does she have some kind of condition where she blurts out things that contradict what she or others have previously said??

She did this when she casually mentioned that Modeen is bisexual and her 'gay best friend 'as a way to try to say they hadn't slept together.

Also the other day when she was in the chemist with Gemma, buying Cranberry juice, she said 'I don't know if it was Tommy or Mally but one of them have messed up my PH levels and now I can't wee'
Last night Mally continually kept saying (both to her and about her) that they are just friends and nothing had happened between them.

Mind you, the day before on his live he was swigging straight from a carton of cranberry juice, which at the time I thought was an odd choice of drink so maybe he's the one telling lies?
From what I’ve seen she blurts stuff out when she’s angry that these guys are moving on. Mally and her are very flirty even on live together, so why did he want her in his area staying in hotels he was going to and then leaving her and making out on live he hadn’t been around her. I believe he sleeps with her but doesn’t want backlash so he lies (he denied they slept together the first times until she had a pregnancy scare and he was panicking).

She said she slept with Tommy and they were doing a pregnancy test on live; but she does lie randomly but I think it’s more so mally and Chris used to get embarrassed when she exposed they were with her/slept with her so she would backtrack and lie.

theGC

VIP Member
I’m concerned for chy. I’ve seen loads of videos saying roshante is abusing her and she looks out of it in every single one. Like proper out of it, slurring her words. All she keeps saying is she’s tired or she’s just woken up.
Montana was with roshante a few weeks back and he was walking around proper shouting on live and Montana didn’t move an inch, he even aggressively pulled the covers off her whilst shouldn’t and there was no movement at all.
How are these girls sleeping all the time while there with him 🤔
Yeah he deffo agave her something that he also takes. I also saw a video where she wants to come off live to sleep but he won’t let her, he grabs the back of her head to pull it back then pushes it down very aggressively. You can even see it in her face that it was wrong and she felt uncomfortable but she was too out of it

• Sad

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Ngl I think Tommy is jokes, I think it’s the constant smirk he has 🤣🤣

Chyanne is good entertainment but when you deep it she’s scatty as fuck, they all are lmao. Kris always plays up AT NIGHT TIME!

theGC

VIP Member
I was watching Casey last night when I couldn’t sleep. She was doing coke on live then throwing up into a kfc bucket, she’s is going to be the next chy

• Wow
  • Angry

Mdance

Chatty Member
Madness that a child is caught up in this behaviour and surrounded by drugs and random females.
Then you have VicRose on TT who recently had her kids removed by SS. (Diffrent suitation but Rosh is 1000 times worse).

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look there’s a few videos of the police booting the door off and rushing in. The female police officer sounds so worried when she found Liv. A lot of comments say her mods were doing their usual saying she’s fine she just needs to sleep it off. I swear something bad is gonna happen to this girl and what will her mods say then??? I’ve got a really bad feeling although it doesn’t take a psychic to predict that she’s going to come to some harm, possibly that she won’t come back from this time. You can literally see it coming but her arse licking mods just enable her it’s awful 😪

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
It sounds like a MARAC meeting where they assess the risks to a person and what can be implemented to safeguard. This is done by all agencies involved in the persons life so her housing officer would be involved
100% a MARAC meeting
i know some people emailed her local authorities safeguarding team weeks ago

they’ll look at her tiktoks and warn her of any risk of the people she’s been around eg modeen and tommy

they may even get her to do a clare’s law search on those two so they can disclose any violence against women to her

wouldn’t surprise me if they try and move her way out as a way of safeguarding her

Loppylou89

VIP Member
This has been the craziest week on TikTok. From Modeen being "taken" to CLA being sectioned. From Emz being number 1 on the weeklys to Chy being, well Chy. What a week

Ljb1984

I always look at chyanne and think she has potential. However, tik tok has enabled her to live this weird life and she seems to have to seek validation from these strangers who enable her behaviour. At 19/20 I was not acting like that ! She needs intervention and direction to be put on the right path. She has a nice little house which she does seem to look after but she just needs company all the time part of me feels sorry for her part of me thinks she knows what’s she’s doing it’s a difficult one.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
She’s been threatening to expose him since he exposed her, but she does it now he’s number 1 on the rankings? She doesn’t even try to hide that she’s jealous and hating, gosh. Neither of them should be allowed pets ever again who would ever think to do sexual acts/activity towards their pets?! horrible 🤢