Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Gemmas tidying up chyannes flat, been at it hourssssss while chyanne sat on her arse. Gemmas buying her a new carpet
I find it all so sad. She needs a new carpet because Carma 💩 and wee'd all over when she was left alone. I cant imagine how her place must smell. That poor bloody dog, lived her final weeks alone most the time and a lot of it confined to the small cage. Bless her. Chy seems to think she has all her "dayones" back, well more fool them i wont ever forget what she did to that dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
it is disgusting tbh
he clearly manipulates her to make her think he is the one who can “save her” and that he “loves her” he is a wrong un
the amount of comments im seeing saying oh you two suit or aww you two are so cute are sickening

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
The whole thing tonight was blatantly setup mostly by Tommy and Modeen. 25k viewers they had between accounts they were loving it. Felt chy and millie were exploited quite a bit, some parts were blatently set up and that all 4 were in on it but other parts millie and chy both seemed not to have a clue what was going on.

Chy should be getting back to her bloody dog and getting some heating on not sat in chelseas.

lje88

Chatty Member
This is honestly the most awful acting I’ve ever witnessed and I did GCSE drama 🤣

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
I was this girl, not to the extent of chy but I was. Luckily I met my now husband who used to say I didn't have to do things for him to like me & would even say no to sex if he thought I was doing it for him. He really saved me from a lot, I dread to think where I'd be now. Showed me men aren't all like that. Unfortunately it doesn't look like she'll be getting out of that anytime soon with the crowd she mixes with
Yeah I feel you, I was like this too when I was younger ❤ I’m glad you are doing well

I had a best friend who was the same but instead of self destructing together we kind of saved each other cos really we were the only people who cared about where the other one ended up. I had a baby really young so I had a lot of growing up to do. I literally never had had sex sober until I met my partner a few years ago, I always had to be drunk before and act like someone I wasn’t and taking risks. Now I never have sex if I am drunk cos it feels scary unsafe and triggering and my partner never exchanges sex for attention or affection.

Tommy and Mally are just using Chy themselves, they slag of Mo but they are happy to use her body for themselves and get more views. They might look like good guys on TT saying no to her but when it’s not on camera they don’t

• Heart

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
gracie said she’d pay for it all
and now there’s a go fund me
absolutely ridiculous i’m sorry
a go fund me isn’t needed
if you need to raise money for funds then you don’t have the money needed to raise the dog leave it to people that can

does anyone see the things happening with this girl chy is friends with called cydney she has 10k followers and is 18 or 19 I think so maybe she has her own thread but cant see one but
she was put into hospital for her baby like 2 weeks ago as she said her neighbour called the police saying she shook her baby so they made her go to hospital and stay in there too asses the baby. anyway after 2 weeks the baby was taken off her from I m sure It was social services who had a meeting and made the decision but it doesn't sit right with me she was on live everyday, even now her baby' was just taken out of her care the same day she had a guy round her house drinking and she did the same last night seems not that bothered to me....

lje88

Chatty Member
I keep flicking between modeens live & tommys live ahahaha…. Such fake drama
It’s so obvious isn’t it yet here we all are watching 😂. I don’t know why i do it to myself but I am sure the 13k other people watching probably feel the same lol.
Omggggg the person gifting modeens photo 😫😫😫

CoconotLoco

He was on a Pretty Little Thing advertisement for 3 seconds a few years ago so he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks, wears blue eye contacts (even sleeps in them that’s why they look so puffy), takes a LOT of drugs, and he says he is trans and has had the full surgery. He seems tapped, sometimes he comes up on my fyp and his “mental health” is so bad he cannot talk and is just mumbling words at himself, then the next he’s going crazy and screaming all around his flat with his little girl in it.
Yep his a crack head, claims to be intersex and had transition from female presenting to male, claims his cousin gave birth to his daughter, but we know he did, he was with a girl called Paige but she left him as he was always on Tiktok out of his head, mostly full of shit.

CoconotLoco

Chy never had any intention in getting the dog, she like the idea of a dog for company but couldn't be arsed to actually look after, just like her abused cats she left to fend for themselves.

Until this girl has a big wake up call which sadly this won't be it she continue this behaviour, she happy to risk everything even her house to bando hop, take smart whips and be passed around like parcel the parcel with different crusty men all for Tiktok.

I think all the guys have used/are using her and even tho his not right head either, Chris did somewhat tell her how it is, she not even bothering with her own family she will end up loosing it a big way, mark my words.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i feel awful for liv but it really doesn’t sit right with me the way tommy is talking about it.
he used and abused liv , was doing so up until recently. he is a huge part of liv’s behaviour and for some reason enjoys taunting her etc. he is a nasty manipulator

plinky2

VIP Member
I’m glad they are doing this, I do think she’s at risk. I know she’s problematic but she’s still vulnerable

• Heart

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Chy and Tommy on lived after they’ve slept together.. but I can’t stop laughing at this he’s put on the wall??

yes I did screen shot and flip the image for research purposes x
Nah stop it 😂😂😂 this is the kind of shit I see in prisoners cells when I’m at work hahahahaha

• Haha

Regina George

VIP Member
I can’t believe this thread isn’t more active with all the drama she has going on!
She lies soooooooo much
I think it’s cos we can just run wild in their comments without the risk of getting blocked 😂 any other creator, if you disagree with anything they say you’ll get blocked so we need to come here for an outlet normally

• Haha

Polkadotdragon

I think it was proved she was a pitbull, you can own one under licence but they need special insurance and to be muzzled in public at all times but that was obviously too much for her to consider, I watched some man she was apparently talking to her and offered to go through court with her and take ownership of the dog from her as he'd had pits before but she stopped communicating with him.

• Sad

theGC

VIP Member
So the lowdown...
Mally, Tommy and Paige decided to go and 'rescue' Chy from Roshante. When they got there Tommy and Mally stayed downstairs and Paige went up banging on the door, shouting the little girls name. Horrific screaming could be heard then the Live cut.

When they came back it appeared that Roshante had thrown a smart whip out the window, smashing it.

After that, all hell broke loose. Police arrived along with a baying crowd of tik tokkers ( hardly surprising as they've been saying Roshantes address all day long.)

Paige nearly got arrested as she was hysterical telling the police that she's had a 5 year relationship with the little girl and she wanted access to her.

Whilst all this chaos was going on Chy was seen at the window laughing and Mally fancied one of the policewoman and was waiting to chat her up.
How dumb and disrespectful is he to the policewoman whilst she's trying to do a serious job????

After this you might as well say it turned into some kind of 'meet and greet' with fans bigging up these guys to make their heads swell even bigger than they already were.

They did say that if Chy wants to stay there that's now her lookout.

They are currently on their way home, hyper and positively giddy discussing the viewers (at one point 25k people watching) and how many gifts and likes they've got.

The Police stated that there was no immediate concern for Chy but I'd be very surprised if the child is not taken away. What an awful scenario for that poor little girl to witness... all for the likes and egos of this most bizarre new breed of people.

There was one funny point though.... a policewoman could be heard asking ' what is this? Some kind of circus???'
Paige and Maya screaming for eachother broke my heart 💔😢 I’m so glad the girl was removed, I think she’s with family but social services need to be involved!

Rosh will be taking this out on chy tonight.. she’s put herself in even more danger staying, idk why she can’t sense or see that?

Also so weird rosh has had chys phone alll day and he’s clearly been spending all her money too

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Chy and Gemma got kicked out of their hotel room at 3am. How can people be so problematic all the time?!

Reactions: 5