Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I’m getting really bad feelings about Liv. I’m really worried for her looking at her videos. I think losing Zion has fucked her up really badly, especially in the way it happened. I would feel the same losing my pet like that 😭 she’s always had issues with drugs and alcohol but I think this has really ripped her over the edge 💔💔
I feel for her. She obviously has issues from the past and I'm not condoning her past actions but she is a lost little girl and this fire has tipped her over the edge! She was saying she is going to be sober after the fire but she doesn't have any other way to cope but substances! I really hope she turns her life around!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Wow I’ve missed so much. So has carma been pts? I just saw a video Johnny did saying they are getting don’t for claiming universal credit?
---
Okay I’ve just seen another video of chy signing the dog over to the police to be pts. She just couldn’t be arsed to try and save that dog. So sad. That dog deserved more

Last edited:
  • Sad

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Tommy is very weird and calculating, he sleeps with Chy and then kicks her out on the street to Mo Deen? Then goes live to say he’s going to CLA’s to confront them?
As mentioned above I think Chy knows about this “content” to some extent but she is being exploited and used with the promise of drink and drugs.
She was fresh out of care when Kris started sniffing around her (she was 16/17 he was mid 20’s) doesn’t that say it all? Now men in their late 20’s are passing her over to a man in his 40’s who is standing over her and controlling her. As for last night, CLA will protect her to some extent but we all know she’s a ticking time bomb too, as we all know Tommy and the likes of EQ will throw accusations out there to wind her up. This is going to end so badly for Chy.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, her mum / family in general are probably a huge part of the reason that Chy is majorly fucked up right now. She’s clearly never been loved, cared about or had a good upbringing. Happy kids in stable homes don’t spend their teenage years running away to bandos with older men and doing god knows what.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
sorry call me cynical but this could all be done off live.
most people are doing it for the clout and gifts

theGC

VIP Member
Apprantly there has been some sort of statement realeased? Regarding Chy been pregnant? Not sure where it is though.
*trigger warning* i saw paige was live earlier and they was talking about a statement but couldn't see it anywhere either.. but apparentlyyyyy they've come out now and said she had an abortion and rosh said he would take her and then look after her at his house whilst it was all going on. they said the reason they panicked when everyone turned up was because no one knew, not even gemma, that shed had an ab, also the reason why she was so sleepy was just because of the ab.

I call absolute bullshit on that tbh she's pilled up by rosh and that's it. I do wonder tho because montana said she never took pills when she was at roshs yet she ended up in the same way.. anyway she said it was just by drinking magnums and chy is saying that too, im wondering if hes slipping something in to the magnums? also what was the 'vitamin D' int he bottle he showed? diazepam? I take that once in a blue moon as i have chronic pain and that shit knocks me rightttt out for hours and you can not wake up until it wears off

kek93x

Saw her on live earlier whilst she waiting inside the mosque for Modeen to come out talking about Chris wanting her.
Modeen was also on live whilst praying at the mosque. When he finished praying he only cared about how many people were watching
Weird behaviour
He’s a disgrace to Muslims & Islam he’s giving the religion such a bad name

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
i feel awful for liv but it really doesn’t sit right with me the way tommy is talking about it.
he used and abused liv , was doing so up until recently. he is a huge part of liv’s behaviour and for some reason enjoys taunting her etc. he is a nasty manipulator
I cannot stand tommy, he’s a fucking freak the way he constantly hangs out with young girls who are still in their teens. He’s a wrongen and should be on some sort of list imo

Regina George

VIP Member
Chy should have changed the pic and name back to herself to go live. Doesn’t sit right with me she left it as Liv’s name and pic but was probably for the views 😠

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I think Chyanne is playing up the grooming side to make people forget the things she’s done 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
she's actually very manipulative calling other people out when people are going at her to try and make people forget what shes done.. shes dangerous and i think imo knows full well what shes doing

Reactions: 7

Pampas

Has gemma hit tommy ?
I saw a live where Tommy was talking to a lady called Fay who was very respectfully telling him he should be fasting as it was the first day of Ramadan. Gemma was in the background interrupting and being boisterous and disrespectful to Fay, even at one point shoving 4 cakes in her mouth at once to the camera.
Tommy didn't argue with Fay and looked very guilty and said the reason he hadn't fasted was because he had 'travelled' that day.... which is a bit of a pisstake as I work for an airline and am in Saudi right now and yesterday most of our passengers were fasting, without any complaint on the 7 hour flight. He only went from London to Birmingham by car, which can't be more than a couple of hours!
Afterwards, Gemma went completely off on one at Tommy screaming and shouting at him, saying that he shouldn't have sided with Fay because SHE was his best friend. Tommy stuck to his guns, saying Fay was right and that he should have been fasting.
The Live ended abruptly and apparently Gemma attacked him with a bottle and the next thing the Live came back and she was in a car, daring Tommy to come downstairs out of the hotel where she threatened that she would get lots of 'Birmingham man' to do him in ( all whilst making gun and gang gestures)
Gemma was so aggressive and out of control that Tommy looked genuinely scared ( as I would be too...she's nuts!) and as far as I saw, stayed holed up in his hotel room.

• Wow

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
Chy reminds me so much of me. When I was that age
. I too had a shit upbringing and by 16 I was off my head on coke here there and every where. I was lucky I met my now husband when I was 17 cause it genuinely scares me to this day. Where would I have ended up? I’m so glad TikTok wasn’t around when I was that age. I’m 29 now and still get creeped out how my life was. Married now with 4 kids and a diagnosis of ADHD but Jesus it’s scary. I never abused animals though.

• Heart

Lj8

Regardless if she paid Chris that dog is her responsibility no one else’s. How can you leave your dog for that long she just lies all the time about her nan having it. She was crying because she was on a comedown and people calling her out for her behaviour. Then kicking Millie out in the middle of the night so she could get some 🍆 of Mally.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Her mum is an alcoholic and has substance issues, I remember she went live in her mums house and they were lying in bed together, it was 3pm and she couldn’t even string a sentence together, and again, young kids jumping around the house etc. Lots of kids by different fathers, and Chy’s father has 10 different baby mums. She’s never been shown real love by a parent, so I’m not surprised she felt nothing for Carma.
All stems from childhood so she needs serious help but she won’t trust anyone :(
Okay that makes me sad. As much as I’m disappointed and angry at the whole carma situation, I kind of just want to scoop chy up and look after her. She needs some proper guidance in her life from people that actually care about her and not just themselves and views