c..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chyanne ain't gonna listen to half siblings she barely knows, she doesn't listen to the people who known her for years including her own mother.

Chyanne will be back with one of them you just know, the girl needs to go home and sort self out.

Reactions: 2
exactly there’s no way she’s going to go with them.
i get they’re trying to help but i don’t agree with them on live talking her business. talk to her in private. it’s clear as day she ain’t even interested in them.
she seemed a lot happier when she was at her nans last night and i wish she would realise those two boys are not what she needs.

Reactions: 3
Digga d is going to organise the digga d show :ROFLMAO: the new jeramy kyle show and get all 3 of them on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tommys hair annoys me 😂 I’m sure Olivia posted a photo of him once without the curls and he looked so much better

Tommys hair annoys me 😂 I’m sure Olivia posted a photo of him once without the curls and he looked so much better
It’s a weird shape too coz he’s just got curls on the top but the sides of his hair is box shaped 🤣 he would do better getting curls all over or just cutting it as it looks silly

I did feel for chy when she was speaking on her live about how damaged she is and how she doesn’t intend to hurt anyone. She needs to seek therapy for sure. I’m probably about her older sisters age and I’ve dealt with my younger sister being a nightmare teen, they do not listen and WILL run away. Sadly, chy might have to learn the hard way and she has now - being thrown out constantly by two guys. I think Chris is the love of her life and him moving on scared her, so she sent the nudes to try keep him in her life, but she knows deep down it doesn’t work and settles for Tommy. It’s sad all round but best thing they can all do is stop going round in circles. I’m so thankful tiktok happened after my sisters antics as she was just the same if not worse 🫢 think that’s why I’ll always have a soft spot/empathy for chyanne.

Reactions: 5
she slums it with them because she hates being by herself she said. judging from what chris has said before it seems like apart from getting the flat she has zero clue on how to do things. he had to help her get a bank account , set wifi up , cook , wash clothes etc. in some ways i can see why she’s so infatuated with chris as in her eyes he has helped her and guided her. but for me he seems to sometimes throw back the things he has done for her. i remember he said without him she’d be nothing and that he raised her up.

Reactions: 1
Yeah that live got way out of hand

Chys back at home .currently cleaning her fridge as there was loads of stuff she had left in it

Last edited:
you know i’m so happy to see chy finally back at home sorting her stuff out.
i know all too well what it feels like to have a little sister doing all kinds of madness and like an above poster said i can’t help but have a soft spot for her.
yes she has her faults but she’s struggling and i really hope this is the start of a better outcome for her

Im confused with jonny i never know weather he likes her or not .one minute he hates her next he dosnt 😂

At this point I genuinely think they only have one brain cell between them and that’s being generous 😂😭👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never knew Aggy had a girlfriend and a baby. Seen a video the other day that his girlfriend had posted

i don’t think him and his baby mum are together.
she originally posted a video with bruises on her and accused of him of dv.
she deleted the video and her friends kept saying she’ll upload and speak on it when she’s ready.
a few days ago she uploaded a video basically confirming the daughter and it was captioned something like “things aren’t always what they seem”
as soon as he posted that aggy announced he was taking a tiktok break. he came back i think a day or two later posting with his daughter

i don’t think him and his baby mum are together.
she originally posted a video with bruises on her and accused of him of dv.
she deleted the video and her friends kept saying she’ll upload and speak on it when she’s ready.
a few days ago she uploaded a video basically confirming the daughter and it was captioned something like “things aren’t always what they seem”
as soon as he posted that aggy announced he was taking a tiktok break. he came back i think a day or two later posting with his daughter
Yeah it was strange then shes posted loads with her and aggy and about how much she cares about him

Yeah it was strange then shes posted loads with her and aggy and about how much she cares about him
exactly and then she started liking comments about how happy they were and thanking people for the congratulations etc
these people 😂😂 i have no words for them anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.