Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Exactly my thoughts too shouldn't he have phoned his mum and told her. I don't condone violence at all but I think he's milking this whole situation he's already home
he is 100% milking it. , i caught a little bit of his live and the gifts were rolling in
picture of his wound is only available on his snapchat…. and a storytime will be coming later today 🙄

Nat11

Did anyone see liv giving a bj on live last night then she od of pills again and had her door kicked in by police.
Did she? All I saw in the comments was that she was drunk and passed out on mention of anyone there with her. Feel for her man she needs help

blueeyed8756

Tommy and Pully are having a live boxing match 10pm 2morrow on Tyrone’s live.

Hopefully tommy will turn up so it goes ahead.

harloe22

Chatty Member
i’m still undecided on aggy tbh but i agree. it only just seems as if he is now deciding to step
up.

makes me laugh that his first priority after being stabbed was to go live… not everything needs to be on tiktok but then i guess you can’t get gifts.
Exactly my thoughts too shouldn't he have phoned his mum and told her. I don't condone violence at all but I think he's milking this whole situation he's already home

lozza96

VIP Member
i don’t think him and his baby mum are together.
she originally posted a video with bruises on her and accused of him of dv.
she deleted the video and her friends kept saying she’ll upload and speak on it when she’s ready.
a few days ago she uploaded a video basically confirming the daughter and it was captioned something like “things aren’t always what they seem”
as soon as he posted that aggy announced he was taking a tiktok break. he came back i think a day or two later posting with his daughter
Yeah it was strange then shes posted loads with her and aggy and about how much she cares about him

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Rosh has just gone live on chys account AGAIN! Everyone was saying where is chy so he showed her fave asleep next to him … yo she had a HUGE red/bruise mark across her cheek!

Then rosh FaceTimes Josh and J, J said what’s that in her cheek and he did some evil laugh 🤮
I swear that wasn’t there when she was live earlier
---
Gemma is in hospital now so won’t be going to get chy any time soon

Last edited:

lozza96

VIP Member
i’m still undecided on aggy tbh but i agree. it only just seems as if he is now deciding to step
up.

makes me laugh that his first priority after being stabbed was to go live… not everything needs to be on tiktok but then i guess you can’t get gifts.
Bens been set up as well .also the baby looks like a newborn ?