Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoconotLoco

gemma is strange hanging Around 18 year olds, she was at chyannes house the other night is that normal no? a 40 year old probably older craack head at a young girls house I find it very very concerning where are her parents !!????
if it was a man then what would people be saying!
Gemma don't give a shit about her own kids, so it's wild she obsessing over Chyanne, think it's the attention.

Chy's been in care since she was like 14, her mum according to her said take her to the social services and just picks and choose when she wants to be apart of her life, a waster, her bio dad from the sounds of it hardly had anything to do with her and has dozen of other kids too.

feel4u

Chatty Member
They’re all spreading chlamydia like there’s no tomorrow 🤢 literally clap for clout
---
Has Gemma got a thread? I’d love to know more about her
She does, it’s kinda quiet tho. It’s like everyone is scared to say anything.

Ashshakur93

Will the dog actually be destroyed? I was bit by a pitbull type dog when walking past a park in October (pretty bad bite) and it’s still alive. Goes to court in March. So what would the process actually be for Chyannes dog?

Loppylou89

VIP Member
What the hell has happened that sounded horrific them screams? Seems he opened the door possibly threatened with something? Mally still paused
That was awful wasn’t it. I really hope no one is hurt but that didn’t sound good at all and that poor little girl is there

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Was watching Casey this morning and she’s now missing :(

Something happened with Ben idk what but she couldn’t go live to ‘defend’ herself so was posting loads of vids whilst they were all laughing and slating her on live. This girl was drunk, walking around the streets in tears in a dressing gown and flip flops at 5amish then posting worrying videos, then she just went missing. Her friend Leah who she’s staying with has been out for 2/3 hours trying to find her and the police are involved as they can’t find her either :/
---

Mate he is viiiile! That’s all I know about him 😂
I saw people commenting on Gemma’s live saying Casey was missing and Gemma went on a mad one saying no she’s not bla bla bla. Poor girl I hope she’s okay

Loppylou89

VIP Member
They’re all spreading chlamydia like there’s no tomorrow 🤢 literally clap for clout
---
Has Gemma got a thread? I’d love to know more about her

Last edited:

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Omg no way! Why? I was on the live till 12.30 chy said she was tired and was going to sleep. Gemma was asleep next to her
I have no idea. I woke up at 5 this morning and they were live and were still live at 7am. They had gone back to Chy's but I missed why they were kicked out. There was a screen recording going around but all it was, was Gemma shouting at people in the room

Halliestar

VIP Member
There was a picture of the cat sucking on her tit, no one can justify it really it’s disgusting no matter how old you are. Kris was wrong for leaking them, she was bad for doing it.

I’m having the same! Bloody weird 😂
Isn’t the other pic not her? Seen a few comments on tiktok saying it’s not so I had a look and it looks a different cat to me and different wall colour and that Kris is just making out it is 🤔

Same, I’m on her live currently it’s about to kick off. She is with her mate in spoons and the staff have told her to leave and they’ve kicked off saying the staff are racist, they’re being allowed to finish their meals but chyanne has just revealed the location and table number so people order loads of drinks to the table to piss of the staff

ETA she has just vomited all over the bathroom whilst on live
I was going to see what’s going on, but then saw the edit and I won’t even scroll FYP now 😭🤢