Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geee

Chatty Member
Gemma is going down to chyannes in the morning. Absolute madness and a little girl in the middle of all this. I have been watching quite a lot of screen recordings from the past of that roshante and he’s defo taking some sort of drugs. Apparently the flat was worse than modeens and pro pt had to clean up the little girls bedroom.
She’s in Gemma’s box saying she’s fine

lozza96

VIP Member
So chy was in a hotel room with bwn just for content as in tiktok .ben said there just friends he event went and showed the other room to show they had 2 different ones everything seemed fine as was live with tommy through middle of night.anyway i next went on at like 5 am or somethung and tkmmy and was in the room shouting at ben .chy had planned for him to come with him and apprently ben owed him moneu .so said to ben she was gettung some air went down and brought tommy up

lozza96

VIP Member
Anyone seen what happened at Sunday smoke and seen bouncers video .bouncer wasn't there and someone tried sexually assaulting chy or something

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
That Liv was on live the other night and I swear she was possessed...she is using some hard hard crack...
Bye 🤣🤣🤣 what’s Livs TT?

She’s 19 not sure when she’s 20. Still can’t believe she slept with mally knowing he lives with the mother of his child & then when he was on live with his child’s mum, she was crying her head off and hit a cab driver. I know she’s a care leaver and hasn’t had the best family support but surely, she can see her life is toxic.

She falls out with her friends constantly and they all expose eachother (the latest being Johnny saying mya is fake and exposing her doing drugs) with friends like that who needs enemies. Although all these pills and drugs they’re taking probably are the reason they act so erratic and then have mood swings/arguments on come downs, God knows but I couldn’t live that way.
Thanks for filling me in… yikes. She’s a proper mess 🤣

Nevermind I found it 🤣🤣 it’s like a car crash