Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Something must have happened to Liv. Pinky was on live last week saying she’s done with trying to help her and wants nothing to do with her but she’s just been on now upset and saying people are going to be blocked by asking about Zion (Livs dog) and saying dogs can be replaced but humans can’t be??? And people saying they hope Liv pulls through. The live ended before I could see much but it doesn’t sound good, I think she’s in hospital or something 😔 I wonder if Livs mods still stand by their enabling now!!!
That’s awful I hope she is ok, she has been a mess these last few months. I feel sorry for the girl tbh, she was raised by addicts and never really had a chance in life.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Perfect summary, it is a complete train wreck but imagine if Netflix turned it in to a series it would be epic 🤣

theGC

VIP Member
It’s actually sad how much these young girls will lower and degrade themselves for the sake of men, and not even decent men at that.
Also just seen this on my fyp, wonder if it’s really from Chy’s mum or a fake account?
I think its real as her mum went live with her the other night telling her to come home