Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theGC

VIP Member
I have whiplash going back and fourth. Literally can't keep up
Might put a claim in
---
Now mally has gone to pick her up rather than ordering an Uber. She needs to deal with her abandonment issues and learn to be independent. Soon she will get pregnant, then again she said she would kill it... Like she has her dog. Or she is going to get jumped and attacked or catch some nasty STI....
Mally was mad at her last night saying he should have listened and not helped her, he’s stupid.

He also said he can’t stay with her cause she’s talking to someone.. if I was that someone I wouldnt be putting up with him doing all this, she doesn’t care and will be all over him until he gives in

Jbug

She is vulnerable , she's been in and out of care.
She's got a dad with about 25 kids , a mum who made a hard decision and chy resents her for it
Why do you think these 25 year old men sniff around her and not women there own age? Because she's young and vulnerable
They wouldn't treat women there own age how they treat chy
Yeah I know, that’s why I said she’s vulnerable😂

Mdance

Chatty Member
Genuine question, but what is the head covering Modeen wears? I've seen Chy wear one previously too but tther than that I've never see it before. Is it for fashion rather than religious reasons.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
They said it'd probably be on insta if anywhere but if it happens (doubt it) then it'll be all over the fyp the next day anyway.