Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theGC

VIP Member
I've just put tommys live on and it's just noiseee haha what the heck is going on?! is chy just refusing to leave and they're pretending to 'save her'?

Icedcoffee1

VIP Member
Something must have happened to Liv. Pinky was on live last week saying she’s done with trying to help her and wants nothing to do with her but she’s just been on now upset and saying people are going to be blocked by asking about Zion (Livs dog) and saying dogs can be replaced but humans can’t be??? And people saying they hope Liv pulls through. The live ended before I could see much but it doesn’t sound good, I think she’s in hospital or something 😔 I wonder if Livs mods still stand by their enabling now!!!
Some kind of accident apparently, nowt to.do with drugs. But fk knows

Loppylou89

VIP Member
This chyannes live is so distressing, her dog has been taken away by the police. She's in the street screaming and crying

I feel so sorry for that poor dog. It needs permanently rehoming to a stable owner ☹ ☹ ☹ I hope she doesn't get put down. She's been seized and they need to do checks in case she's mixed with a pitbull
When did this happen? I saw a live yesterday and carma was staying with Jade?

babyt

Starting to think she’s being controlled. Can they not talk to each other without shouting

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Don’t get what is going on, is this modeens filthy bando they’re in and if so, why are they being extracted out by police??🤣🤣🤣

plinky2

VIP Member
What is going on? They don’t advise tampons in this situation, can’t Rosh get her pads? How is it looking after someone if they are out of it and bleeding all over the place. R is deffo on something way more than sleeping tablets

I don’t think Chy’s mum did give her away, she couldn’t manage her as she kept running away

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I feel so bad for the dog 😔 I have a cat and could never do this to him. I do have
Turns out she paid chris earlier to go and look after her and hes left it until now to do it
Or is Chyanne just saying this to get out of it?

---

NOT MODEEN SPORTING AN EA7 MAN PURSE 😂😭

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Where is his thread? Can’t find it

thank you! I didn’t want to copy it in case anyone thought I’d stole this tea from you 😂

gemma is strange hanging Around 18 year olds, she was at chyannes house the other night is that normal no? a 40 year old probably older craack head at a young girls house I find it very very concerning where are her parents !!????
if it was a man then what would people be saying!

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
What the hell has happened that sounded horrific them screams? Seems he opened the door possibly threatened them with something? Paige screaming for the child??

Mally still paused.

lozza96

VIP Member
Are they both not wanting chy now then ? Im watching the live and it seems like they both dont want her now