Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
What is going on? They don’t advise tampons in this situation, can’t Rosh get her pads? How is it looking after someone if they are out of it and bleeding all over the place. R is deffo on something way more than sleeping tablets

I don’t think Chy’s mum did give her away, she couldn’t manage her as she kept running away
rosh is more then happy to let her bleed all over his house so that he can shame her all over tiktok about it.

chy has openly admitted that she was put into care due to the fact she kept running away and being too much. her mum had to put her other young kids above chy. rightly or wrongly she did that and chy resents her.

people keep saying oh go get your daughter etc but she doesn’t leave anyone’s house. even the police can’t get her to go. all these siblings of hers that pop up are just as bad.

Reactions: 1

hellothere_

They’ve been popping up in my FYP, the whole thing is a mess! Can someone give me a recap of how they know eachother ect? I don’t know much about them and what I have seen is absolutely bizzar

Reactions: 1

Em_

VIP Member
He seems like a very aggressive man. I was concerned for Chy and Gemma didn't seem to help, surely she could have sent someone round to Rosh's house to check on her.
I read in one of the comments on a video that people think he spikes their drink, so maybe he's done that? I hope she gets away from his soon and these others girls see what he's like.

StreakyBacon

CHY DOESNT REMEMBER THE FACETIME WITH J. Rosh took her tampon out whilst sleeping and did things with her gave her a love bite. She said Rosh did it when they got weird before and now she dont remember Rosh doing it. J is onto her though i hope she patterns her.
---

Rosh exposed her bloody joggers and she looked like she was gonna cry.
---
She doesnt know where her bank card is.. she can't remember what she was even wearing.
Tbf a few minutes before he showed them she literally cocked her leg up to see for herself on the live stream lol